Newbie Here!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Saved4Life

Newbie Here!

Post by Saved4Life »

[b]I am totally brand new here...Thanks to my old pal Gwenaford, who "turned me on" to LDL.  After reading about LDL from what Gwen sent me...I made what I have Faith will be a Life Changing Decision and I took the first step and ordered the book.

I have tried Weight Watchers (multiple times), NutriSystem (x 2), Jenny Craig...you name it.  I experienced an acceptable measure of success with each and every one of them...only to go right back to square one...and often to square minus 10!!

I am a woman of Faith and fully believe in the power of prayer, and I thank you all in advance for any prayers for me to suceed with LDL.

In His Service,
Doreen
christianjoy
New, but learning

Re: Newbie Here!

Post by christianjoy »

hey dorene, welcome. im glad your here. i just came back to the program yesterday after being off for a few months. i can tell you it works i was faithful to the program for like 18 months than just fell off the wagon. i too have struggled all my life and tried it all but this one works!!! i was just a fool for leaving. anyway i am excited for you, your gonna like the freedom of not counting anything or heating up micro meals or any of that other junk.
God bless ya, robin
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
Tori
Administrator

Post by Tori »

Welcome, Doreen!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  :)
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Welcome to LDL Doreen. You'll like this plan very well!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

welcome.......welcome..........welcome...................YOU are in the right place.......NO MORE DIETING................NOW..............let's do lunch........
    i look forward to your success..................in His love, niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Vernswifevickie

Post by Vernswifevickie »

Hi Doreen...welcome, this is a great, friendly and supportive group. I have recently returned myself. I can't even say that I gave the plan a fair try when I was here before...but now I'm ready and excited to give up all of the nonsense that goes along with dieting. I am sick to death of dieting...I'd much rather Do Lunch!
Vickie
Wife to Vern
Mom to Chris, Courtney & Colin
Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Hi Doreen...welcome to LDL! 

The folks here are the BESTEST folks around!

God bless..
margo
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Thank you ALL so much for such a warm, loving welcome!  And thank you Gwen, for emailing me about LDL, you're a peach...speaking of peaches...they're my fav, too bad the season is ending.  Is canned, OK as long as there is NO SUGAR?

By the way, I am a Diabetic, I have BP issues, working on getting cholesterol under control, I am a Breast Cancer Survivor (almost 9 years), and there cancer, and heart & kidney disease in my family history *grrr*!  I acutally "died" March of 2007, was revived and put on life support for 4 days, then miraculously came back.  This was the result of a big kidney stone that had totally blocked up the works, and I became septic!  I like to say - and often do - that God "threw me back" because my work on earth is not done!

I am very excited and can't wait to receive my book...read it...make my list and head to the grocery store on pay day.  I talked about it with my husband last night, and he's onboard to help me any way he can.  He is very supportive  *love* one of many of my GIFTS from God!

I'll be reading the boards as often as possible...I look foward to getting aquainted with my new Friends in Christ!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

[b]YAY -- DOREEN'S HERE ! ! ![/b]

Don't wait for the book to arrive before you get those beans soaking, girl!  Roger strongly urges everyone to read the diet section of the book at least three times -- it really helps get the program into your brain.

You'll love reading the Medical Success Stories about how LDL helped people with health challenges like yours.  Think about getting checked out by your doctor before you start -- they absolutely won't believe the improvement you're going to experience in the next few months.

I'm so glad you're here! ! !

[glow=BLUE,2,300][size=180]IN GOD WE TRUST[/glow][/size]
Love, Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage