Sleep Number Bed

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Saved4Life

Sleep Number Bed

Post by Saved4Life »

I say BRAVO to the comments and info from Debbie about this bed.  I don't have the one where you can elevate the head and the foot of the bed...but I love ours!  *love* I took me about 2 weeks adjusting the firmness to get just the right "number", and ever since...I sleep like a baby, and you'd never know it is an "air mattress" at all.  I never thought about it, but now that I do...I don't get up during the night to go to the bathroom any more either...and I used to on average, twice a night!

You spend half you life in bed, you might as well be comfortabe - that's why we Went For It!

Doreen
christianjoy
New, but learning

Re: Sleep Number Bed

Post by christianjoy »

cool, (:sick: with ENVY) i would love to have one. i too get up about 2 or 3 times a night to potty and oh my back is always so stiff in the morning. my hubby is kind of a cheap skate so im sure ill never have the pleasure. but hey, you go girl. :thumbsup:
... let it shin[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQpKD0R/]
e, let it shine, let it shine.
Saved4Life

Re: Sleep Number Bed

Post by Saved4Life »

I simply had to get the bed...my back hurt so bad, I wasn't sleeping much at all, and getting up for work every day was getting harder and harder.

I thank the Good Lord that we have had enough sense to keep "A #1 Good Credit"  :thumbsup:  We got the bed on a zero interest deal, so little by little we'll pay it off...and in the meantime, I am BLESSED with sleeping well for the first time in years.  I highly recommend the Sleep Number Bed!