Corn Thins for $30.06

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
mrsj
Master Member

Re: Corn Thins for $30.06

Post by mrsj »

Gwennaford, Richard's Whole Foods that I go to is on the corner of Ringling Blvd. and Tuttle.......the address is 2856 Ringling Blvd.  The original corn thins have gone up to 2.99 so I see that the Amazon.com deal is cheaper.  Richard's WF has a lot of things similar to the regular Whole Foods market, only it's a smaller store. I have seen the japonica rice there.
Hope that helps if your daughter cares to check it out.
mrsj
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Thanks so much, Mrs. J.  I'll pass along the info so the kids (students at the Ringling School of Art & Design) can shop for some healthy foods there.  I understand it's a challenge for them to find affordable prices in Sarasota! 
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Harriett
New, but learning

Post by Harriett »

The whole foods in Sarasota that I went to is on or near lemon St. There is a Richards Whole foods near me in Venice which I will also try. Yes whole foods have the original Corn Thins. They also had the Wasa crackers thereTheir Swiss Chard is really good. Where do you live in Florida We come to Venice for the winter soon going back to Canada.I'm surprised how much my sweet tooth cravings have gone. Went to Sweet Tomatoe last week didn't even want a muffin or the ice cream  unheard of for me!!!!!
Yet I felt full&satisfied when I left. Thank you all so much for your help it has taught me to Never Give Up.
Love&Prayers Harriett
redrita
New, but learning

Post by redrita »

Thanks Gwenaford, is this in relation to bread or crackers?
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

I think people have gotten confused by calling one package of 26 a "loaf".  They're crunchy & crisp, but can satisfy your bread craving in many menus, along with lots of peas, beans & corn.

Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Yeah, I know it seems confusing but then before I started saying 12 "loaves" the 12 packages just wasn't registering and they were confused thinking it was 12 corn thins for $30...sigh!  They do really take the place of bread in our home but aren't really much like bread...nothing really to compare them with...much crunchier and tastier than rice cakes to me.

Blessings,
Julie