Corn Thins for $30.06

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
graceface66
Master Member

Corn Thins for $30.06

Post by graceface66 »

Hi All
      If you go to Amazon.com and go to groceries then type in real foods origional corn thins they are $30.06 with free shipping :D. make sure you are at amazon grocery otherwise they are $34 + $1100 shipping at amazon marketplace  :shock:
                          G-d bless
                                kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Corn Thins for $30.06

Post by Gwennaford »

WOO HOO -- YOU ROCK, KRIS ! ! !    *woot* *woot* *woot*
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

PRAISE THE LORD.............PASS THE CORN THINS!
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
cuzican

Post by cuzican »

Getting ready to order again.  Thank you so much for the info.

Barb
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Is this sale done or am I missing something?  I can't find the "no-shipping" ones for $30...only the "over $11 shipping" ones for $34.16?...for the original.  You aren't talking the flax or whole grain ones right?

Thanks for any help.

Blessings,
Julie
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Hi Julie
  I think the origional is out of stock in grocery dept. Keep checking back....they should restock soon.
                                      Kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I found them this morning by going to then clicking on 'grocery' and 'organic', then typing in Corn Thins. It showed that there were 2 still available to be shipped on 2 Feb.  But I did not order them yet because I could not get logged into Amazon correctly. I'm either using the wrong e-address or the wrong password.
But, like I said, that was early this morning. I have not tried again tonight.
NJ
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

I have not been able to fine the Real Foods Original Corn Thins on Amazon for $30.06, and I was about to order them for $34.16.  I purchased a couple of packs from my local health food store last week for $3.19 each, and I decided to call and ask if I could buy them by the case.  They said I could, and the case would cost $30.64!! That's 2.55 a bag! WOO HOO!  So, you might try checking with your local health food store. 
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Corn Thins for $30.49

Post by Gwennaford »

They still have them.  Four left in stock, with more on the way.  I just bought a case.  After you get to this page, click on the first button, "Add to Shopping Cart" and then choose 5-9 day shipping to get free shipping.  This is the link:

Last edited by Gwennaford on May 22nd, 2010, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
sugarbeartf

Post by sugarbeartf »

Thanks Gwen. I was having a hard time finding those with free shipping. I bought them once before and was going to order more this week, but couldn't bring up the ones for $30.06 and free shipping. I just ordered more.

*hug*, Tracy
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

YIPPEEE...I JUST ORDERED A BIG BUNCH OF CORN THINS FROM AMAZON.COM....Can't wait to try them!!
Gwennaford
Master Member

For Harriet: Re: Corn Thins for $30.06

Post by Gwennaford »

Bringing this back up to the top again for Harriet

Hi Girl!  Hope to talk to you more very soon.
ImageImage
Harriett
New, but learning

Post by Harriett »

Thank you Gwen just talked to my friend in Canada & she has located them there .To-morrow I'm going to Whole food in Sarasota& I'm sure they will have them
& I'll buy enough to do me to I go home. Is it only the original ones we can have or can you use any of the other flavours. Also have you ever heard of
Tofu Shirataki Noodles The ingredients are Filtered water, Tofu[Soybeans,calciumSulfate Glucono Delta Lactone], Yam Flour Calcium Hydroxide.
There is only 20 calories in a4 ozs .5 Fat Carbs 3 Fibre 2 They come packed in Water& are great instead of spagetti. I got them in Whole foods need very little cooking.
This was before I heard about L.D.L. even my hubby will eat them!!!!I'm so enjoying the book & know I will enjoye eating this way. Thank you so much for replying to me.
Also on May 19th is the end of our Ester Bible Study & we are going to wath the movie One Night with The KIng we are to bring movie snacks any ideas other than popcorn.
God Bless you
Harriett
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Harriet,

No flavors on the Corn Thins, only the Original. As for the flavors that are now available, check the ingredients and make sure there is no sugar, sugar substitutes, etc. and no flour.  As for the Shirataki Noodles, the yam flour might be the thing that would stop us from eating them. Since we don't eat yams, we won't eat yam flour either.  As Mary always says, "When in doubt, leave it out." I've seen One Night With The King several times.  Wonderful.  Did you do the Beth Moore study of Esther?  Hope this helps.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

greenheron

Post by greenheron »

Also remember that the noodles contain Yam flour, which has nothing to do with sweet potatoes.  Yams are bland tubers...nothing like the sweet potatoes we grow in the U.S.
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Harriett, I'll be curious to know if Whole Foods in Sarasota has original corn thins again.  They had stopped carrying them some time ago and I haven't checked back since then.  I have found them at Richard's Whole Foods also in Sarasota so all is good.
mrsj
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Curious how much the corn thins cost at Whole Foods?  If they are less than $2.50, we'll definitely snatch them up.  My daughter goes to Sarasota frequently so I'll ask her to check at Richard's Whole Foods.  Can you tell me where it is?  What other kinds of LDL foods do you like to get there?  I've never been to a Whole Foods store.  I have a Fresh Market by my house in Clearwater, but it's pretty expensive.  It's the only place I have found that has the black Japonica rice.

I was skeptical ordering corn thins from Amazon, but it worked out great, the shipping was free with 5-7 days delivery and you can't beat $2.50 price.

The health food store said they would order a case for me, but it was going to cost $3.75 per roll.
ImageImage