Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
sugarbeartf

Re: Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Post by sugarbeartf »

This just gets better and better!!  :D

Tracy
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

I'm guessing "g"; BUT I must have missed the post where RT said he'd actually already bought a Vita-Mix. I saw one where he became convinced he needed to.... :wacko:
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Here is the coupon code for free shipping: 06-001345 
I'm thinking "a";-) but just in case RT still hasn't bought the Vita-mix too...try the code for $75 off.

Blessings and Thanks (still not sure if it's just me,for lack of sleep, or you all are just flat out goofier this week?!...May need to get dh to send the men in the white coats?!:-)

Julie
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Saved4Life wrote:Julie...there are so many site when I google vita-mix...which one is $75...I can't seem to find it  :blush:

I wanna be sure you understand that Julie said 'coupon for $75 off of total price', not 'a Vita-Mix for $75 total'...
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

lol, I still see that as a statement of intent. ie It's your fault he's gonna have to purchase one now.
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

EnJae wrote:
Saved4Life wrote:Julie...there are so many site when I google vita-mix...which one is $75...I can't seem to find it  :blush:

I wanna be sure you understand that Julie said 'coupon for $75 off of total price', not 'a Vita-Mix for $75 total'...

Yeah, thanks NJ...that's what I meant...the coupon...I was overwhelmed - and at work, and didn't have time to go through all the sites that popped up when I googled it!

Doreen
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

marysimmons wrote:
LovinLDL wrote:(still not sure if it's just me,for lack of sleep, or you all are just flat out goofier this week?!...May need to get dh to send the men in the white coats?!:-)

Julie

Goofy?  Nope, I'm fairly confident that the last time Goofy was on the boards was in 2006.  See for yourself:  http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... 07.0   *woot*

Mary

THERE is the picture I thought they should have put in First Magazine *hug*.....ok, maybe not "Goofy" but certainly "over the top" this week! I'm thinking the picture of Anita with the Vita-Mix would work for me too...but none of that photograph "editing" stuff :thumbdown:....the real deal or this thread may go on forever..."It is the thread that never ends....and, it goes on and on my friend...."....anyone hearing the tune in their head?! :D

Blessings,
Julie
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Tom,

We need a Goofy picture!
CHI MANGIA BENE, VIVE BENE.
Who eats well, lives well.
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Not Tom...........but thought I would give it a try...........
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Mary,

Here's my guess:

A- Knowing a little bit about German chocolate cake myself, I can say with absolute  certainty that if Roger ate one every night he would be so big that small objects would orbit around him in his own personal gravitation field.

B-Just because Roger attends a dinner meeting doesn't mean he eats the pasta, if that were the case I would have my own gravitational field!

C-In India the name Patel indicates a professional status, like a physician, it is not their given name at birth. So unless Dr. Patel is moonlighting in the outsourcing business, it doesn't hold water.

D-It would be funny if the thin guy was cousin Roger. One heck of a scandal but funny! I going with no on this one too.

E-Extraterrestial lipo suction? Only earthlings could come up with something like lipo suction!

F-Communism failed. Roger is no failure!

G-Roger bought the Vita-Mix. He is just keeping it hidden until he does some "man" thing that infuriates Neets.

Conclusion, Neets told you he did not buy the Vita-Mix because Roger is still waiting for the right moment.

There you go,

Joe
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Ut oh...you lost me Joe  :blush:  What'd I miss, or is that not supposed to make sense to me?
joecaracappa
Master Member

Post by joecaracappa »

Saved4Life wrote:Ut oh...you lost me Joe  :blush:   What'd I miss, or is that not supposed to make sense to me?

It is a response to Mary's Reply #58 on page 4 of this topic.

Joe
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

OK Mary...were you aware of what Roger tried to sneak past you in another topic??? If not...here you are:
Darn girl. That's no fun, having to buy new clothes. You've got to stop what you're doing...you're going to ruin it for all the people who use every excuse in the world to not even try to lose weight - like:

1. It's too cold outside now, but when it gets warmer I'll start losing.

2. I have to wait till after Valentine's Day, because I just love chocolate.

3. Same goes for Passover (Easter).

4. I'm going on vacation, so I'll wait until I get back and then I'll do it.

5. Oh well, I've blown it for today so I'll start again tomorrow.

6. I've got company coming, so when they leave I'll get right on it.

7. I've got to go visit relatives, so when I get back home there will be no problem.

8. I just don't feel like getting groceries right now, so I'll start after I do my shopping.

9. I've got to go out to dinner tonight, so I'll start next Monday.

10. I just can't handle it because of my workload right now, but as soon as things ease up I'll get right back to it.

11. My family wants their foods fixed the traditional way, so I'm stuck to going along with eating what they eat.

12. The 4th of July is coming, so right after our cookout I'll get started again.

13. Opening day for baseball is coming up, but right after that I'll get going.

14. Super Bowl Sunday is coming up, but after that I'll get with the program.

15. Friends have invited us out for a play next week, but after that I'm home free.

16. The kids are starting back to school shortly, but after that I'll be ready.

17. Thanksgiving is coming, but after that I'm really going to do it.

18. Christmas is coming, with all the parties, etc., but come the first of the year it's going to be my New Year's resolution.

19. Football season is here, but right after that just watch my smoke.

20. I'm waiting for my Ponzu, but after it comes watch out!

GOTCHA, LITTLE MARY!

God bless,

Roger Troy

I warned him quite sternly on this message that I had your back and that as a Food Police Deputy it was my duty to inform you of this little Freudian Slip ASAP!
To see the full thing go check out "less of me" in Tips for healthy eating...
Veronica
Last edited by robnveronica on March 20th, 2009, 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.