Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Saved4Life

Re: Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Post by Saved4Life »

joecaracappa wrote:
Saved4Life wrote:Ut oh...you lost me Joe  :blush:   What'd I miss, or is that not supposed to make sense to me?

It is a response to Mary's Reply #58 on page 4 of this topic.

Joe

:blush:  Thank you Joe...Don't know how I missed that!  :rose:
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:By the way, Veronica, you are really a little tattletale. As I said, I get no respect.

You know, the economy is so bad I saw Little Mary leaving the pawn broker's place with a Bullet blender.  :shock:

RT

*woot*  *woot* TOO FUNNY!!  *woot*  *woot*
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

poor Neets.........wanted this lovely machine........

to spruce up her kitchen!!!!!!!!    LOL      Roger

love kris
Last edited by graceface66 on March 20th, 2009, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Sorry Roger...I really am a tattler....just ask grammasuz! Mom....she hit me....Mom....She's not doing her part of the work...Mom....

Oh Wait, Was it what I did as a kid or what I listen to all day long on the weekends and all evening before the kids are in bed and I get a minute of peace and quiet!!

Kris...loved that photo of "Neets" in her old fashioned kitchen!
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Don't worry Roger kris is just being too smart. She doesn't have a VITA-MIX either!  She is just picking on you.            Judie
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

NOOOOOOOO.........I , like Neets do not have a Vita-mix :'(..........just put my dream picture on so all of us unfortunates could drool together :drool:. Have a good day
                                  kris

PS if I am good ,mom lets me touch hers.........with appropriate reverance of course......LOL ;D
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Well, I'm starting a piggy bank just to save for my Vita-Mix 5200.  All donations will be greatly appreicated  ;D

Seriously now folks, you too Roger (Rodney No Respect) Troy, just last week my ordinary blender died, dead as a hammer.  I had my smoothie ingredients in the container, put it on the base switched it on...nada, zero, zilch...just like a car with a dead battery.  So I pulled out another blender I had in my hall closet (still in it's box), and hope this one lasts longer than the 6 months the other one lastled.....sigh... :'(  Moral of the story I WANT MY VITA-MIX (spoken in a whiney voice like the I WANT MY MAPO kid  *woot* )

Woe is me.... :blush:

Doreen
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Hi Doreen. Maybe you, Neets, et al could start a choir together. The two of you could write the music and lyrics to "I Wanna Mix, Just Like the Mix That Little Mary Has".

RT

Sounds like a great idea...I hope Anita is a soprano, because I sing harmony.  Would you be our director...every choir needs a director??  ;D  We should get together and practice so we can perform at the National LDL Meeting at the Ranch...was it Julie's ranch..?...my brain cells are only running on 3 out of 8 cylinders at the moment  *woot*
thyroid

Post by thyroid »

Roger,
There is a  snack that you said is a once in a while snack that is so good!!!!!!!!!
called Glad Corn. These are very additive to me. I received it in the mail, opened it had a had a few and wanted the whole bag.I'm telling you this so you can or will put these the appropriate place in your book. Thanks
Lvs
Marie
Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Yes, even with all your wonderful LDL advice, you should still buy your wife a Vita-Mix. ;D

Blessings,
Julie