Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
rodie

Re: Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Post by rodie »

My vote goes for Roger buying the little Mrs.a Vitamix.I've had mine only 2 days but absolutly LOVE IT!!!!! Tonight I'm trying a pinto bean soup,Yummo!!!!!

Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

This is too funny.....I almost missed it with all the posting going on.  Anita I had no idea you were still looking as young as you were from the old pictures featured in Rogers book. You are such a darling.  A visual testament to how good you can look if you follow LDL as its written lol I think Roger should have put Neets on the cover of the new book!!!!!
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

just my 2 cents, great picture, Neets really needs one, so she should get one.
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Vitamix or not, you look incredible Neets!

Blessings and Thanks (for all YOU do),
Julie
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hey Anita ..... pssst.....  Why don't you "borrow" Roger's credit card and buy him a deluxe VitaMix with all the attachments for Father's Day?

*evil*
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Gwennaford wrote:Hey Anita ..... pssst.....  Why don't you "borrow" Roger's credit card and buy him a deluxe VitaMix with all the attachments for Father's Day?
*evil*

and while you're in there, look for loose change.....
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Niki - you crack me up!  I'm still chuckling.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Gwennaford wrote:

Niki - you crack me up!  I'm still chuckling.

haha.................
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
lisbeth
New, but learning

Post by lisbeth »

I just saw this and read everything from the start to the finish, all ten pages of it.  You sure did gang up on Roger but it made me laugh so much I almost cried.  I hope Neets gets her Vita-mix soon.  I want one too.

lisbeth
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Okay! I GIVE! Good one, Grape Girl, et al! Neets camped out in the parking lot of Costco last night, waiting for the doors to open this morning...to buy my Father's Day present, a model 5200 Vita-Mix!  :wrong:

Lovey'all!

RT

Ha Ha...that Emoticon looks JUST LIKE your picture!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Neets camped out in the parking lot of Costco last night, waiting for the doors to open this morning...to buy my Father's Day present, a model 5200 Vita-Mix! :wrong:
Sounds like there's going to be an LDL ice cream party in your future Roger!  How's that for a Father's Day gift?
Hmmm, are you sure it wasn't you outside of Costco?
mrsj
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Gwen - thanks for tipping me off about checking in on this thread...LOVE IT!!! 

Gosh, I miss you guys!

Roger, you're wife is just BEAUTIFUL!

Blessings,
Doreen *love*
designchick67

Post by designchick67 »

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new here, but I just had to put my 2 cents in! I coveted a Vita-mix for 10 years before I finally broke down and got one earlier this year and every day I love it more and more....Lisbeth, you gotta get one! You just haven't had a smoothie until you've had one made in the Vita-mix. And the dry container makes the BEST popcorn flour! That's reason enough to have one I'd say.

Glad Roger decided (was coaxed...lol) into adding one to the household. Let the Vita-mix recipes roll...

Regards,
Michelle
Last edited by designchick67 on June 21st, 2009, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Wellll Roger?
            How was the ice cream............i am assuming by now you you have a freezer full of flavors to choose from............lol
                  Hope you had a wonderful Father's day ...........with or without vitamix icecream
                                              G-d bless you
                                                          kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Hi RT...

I thought it was sort of strange that you had been resisting the vitamix but thought that Neets would buy one for you.....anyway...it will be wonderful if you buy one for her.  Don't get it through a newspaper because if something is wrong with it then you may have trouble returning it for a refund.  I recommend getting it on Ebay and a quick look turned up some reconditioned models for less than 400$ from the vitamix company itself!!  So go to this website and check it out.  It's safer to get it through ebay because if there's a problem with the machine, you just tell the seller and they'll make it right because they don't want problems with ebay which really tries to protect buyers.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

THey have lots of vitamixes listed here.  Shouldn't take you long to decide on one.  You might want to have Neets get involved so that she can pick it out and YOU can pay for it!! :thumbsup:

Good luck...you've heard that expression?  "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"?

God bless.

margo