Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Clown Lady
Master Member

Re: Vita-Mix Poll...Who thinks RT should get one for Neets?!

Post by Clown Lady »

RT
Since hurting your back and unable to play golf, look at the money you are saving not paying for the green fees.  You should just about have enough saved for Neet's Vita Mix
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

RT  If you really need to save send it to my DH as he can get blood out of a turnip. He is so tight that Lincoln cries when he is holding on to a penny.  As you know turnips are good for you.
CL
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

OOH OOH OOH -- You can open it in Clearwater, buy me a VitaMixer and I'll run it for you! ! !
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

So a restaurant in the makings.  You need vita-mixers.  Pour Neet's put on the back burner again this time for a restaurant.  I still think she needs the first one.
I hope the restuarnt will be close to me as my DH eats out so much that you would make a profit just from him.  :D :laughing: :laughing:
CL
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

RT -- So many restaurants have Atkins & South Beach choices and Applebee's has Weight Watcher's menu items.  I'm praying for international restaurant chains to start carrying Let's Do Lunch menu options!
ImageImage
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Roger, I talked with Barbara at Vita Mix yesterday.  She had never heard of LDL.  I told her I had lost 20 lbs this summer and that I had never been hungry.  I told her to go on line and look up the sight.  she said I just did and I'm reading.  She went on to say that she saw that you were a Christian.  She also loves the Lord.  It was quite an amazing conversation.  She asked me if I had had surgery.  When I told her noway, she just couldn't believe it.  Little Mary had given me a number so I got more of a discount.  I told her that people raved about the Vita Mix on the message board.  It's a wonder they don't send you a free one.  I hope Let's Do Lunch start restaurants all over, not just in Florida.  I'm just sorry that I didn't know about it earlier.  I think Oprah has taken it and modified it.  On the Women's Weekly front page was her picture and a diet that would give added years.  It really is closely related to LDL.    She is still under bondage, though.  I eat what I like and plenty of it.  Thanks, Forever Friend (Wanda)
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

That's exciting to hear about a Let's Do Lunch restaurant!!!  I know NY is too far away for me but WHEN it catches on......
May God continue to open the doors to healthy eating all across America.
mrsj
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:

Are any of you interested in getting involved in a Let's Do Lunch restaurant?

God bless,

Roger Troy

YES I am.
ImageImage
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

Roger Troy.....I've partly followed this thread off & on since I've signed up and don't really understand why there's a controversy on the issue of purchasing a Vita-Mix (even if it's in jest and in the spirit of LDL friendship, as I completely believe.) My contention (monetary costs aside) is that for a household of two or more people doing the LDL w.o.e. there just might be a crying need for TWO Vita-Mix's. Wouldn't that bring the issue to closure and forestall any more disagreement between LDL guys vs. LDL gals? After all, we are all this LDL w.o.e. together!

"All for one and one for all, me hearties!"
southernyankee
P.S. I am waiting for just the right moment or occasion to bring up the Vita-Mix topic in our household and can already envision selling off several used but completely serviceable appliances that would easily be replaced by a single Vita-Mix (i.e. juicer, food processer, blender, etc.) Now wouldn't that bring down the purchase price on one, single Vita-mix?????  :)
southernyankee
southernyankee

Post by southernyankee »

Roger Troy, If I have been able to give you a laugh, it is a great pleasure and a great honor to me! And after all I have gained in less than three months of knowing about and following LDL, that is but the least I can do for you! I have been blessed by learning LDL, losing unwanted weight, gaining confidence and on line friendship....but more than anything, I've been reassured (again) of all the good that G-d wants for us to have and enjoy in our time in this world! And, besides, wouldn't you agree that if one Vita-Mix is good, two Vita-Mixes would be phenomenal? :D
In friendship, :happy:
southernyankee (a wannabe Vita-Mix owner -  :laughing:)
southernyankee