Gained 2 lbs!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
rodie

Gained 2 lbs!

Post by rodie »

Hi Guys and Girlies,

Back from vacation and believe me it's true the saying THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. We went down to my son's,he's stationed at Altus AFB in Oklahoma.Weather was terrible from the time we left till we got back,good driving weather though,had alittle sun and  some blue sky in Iowa on the way back.Came back to Minnesota to see snow on the roof of the house,but thank goodness none on the ground,but it's coming :shock:,it's waaayyyy to darn early for that!
I was curious so I couldn't stay off the scale this morning.I was up 2 lbs,and can ya believe I am happy about that? My dil is a great cook and even though I ate everything see made(even dessert) I was fairly careful,and am pleased that I did NOT gain alot.This morning got up and made a smoothie and am getting ready to go to the store and stock up.First thing that is going to be on the stove is CQ's vegetarian taco soup,it's  my new favorite.
I will have to get caught up on the posts later on this evening,hope everyone is doing good.

Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
Clown Lady
Master Member

Re: Gained 2 lbs!

Post by Clown Lady »

Glad your back and two pounds is nothing to worry about.  Just start eating pure and it will be gone in no time. 
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Rodie,  Welcome home, and back to LDL.  Missed you on the boards, Joyful Friend
redkat

Post by redkat »

Rodie,  Two pounds is nothing, especially if you ate off plan for a week.  I only hope to do as well on my vacation.  I leave Saturday for a week of R & R.  Should be able to cook ok for myself, but will have to eat out sometimes as I have a friend going with me that is definitely going to eat LDL foods.  (Not a veggie eater, doesn't like to eat "healthy" foods of any kind!!)

Kathy
Kathy
rodie

Post by rodie »

Good Luck Kathy,I'm sure you'll do fine,and if ya don't this is the easiest woe to get back on track.I had family here over the 4th of July along with a family bbq get together with all the family,for the week I gained 5 lbs and when everyone left I had it off in a week.Did I mention that I LOVE LDL?
Have fun on your R&R and let us know how ya did when ya get back.
Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Just WATER weight, Rodie.  ;D  *evil* 

*hug*
Ginny