Welcome Shai

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Fit&fine
New, but learning

Welcome Shai

Post by Fit&fine »

Hi Shai I am so happy you are on board with LDL Welcome Welcome Welcom *hug*
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGjye6x/]
[/url]
sray-rich

Re: Welcome Shai

Post by sray-rich »

Hi Yvonne, I am delighted to be onboard. I am reading my book and looking forward to shopping this weekend. Good thing...Alvin is onboard too! 
sval59

Post by sval59 »

Hello Yvonne and Shai:

Welcome aboard the train to Skinnytown.  You'll find these boards to be a wonderful vehicle for asking questions and getting advice from the experts, and they're fun too!  You're going to love the LDL program.  I've had more success with this program in just 4 months than I have any other program (and I've tried them all).  We're so happy you're here and God bless you!

Cheryl
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Welcome Shari & Yvonne,

Please be sure to follow Roger's words...it is so important when you first start, to eat any LDL food until you are full, no matter how much, or how often.  Slowly you will begin to feel fuller faster!!

Welcome to LDL...the Land of Healthy Eaters. I've been on LDL since September 2008 and I feel so much better, have more energy, sleep so much better, and my blood sugar readings have never been better (I am a diabetic type II).  I lost a bunch at first, and the losing has tapered off, but I know the inches are melting because there is a major difference in my clothes...dragging things out of the archives and finding they fit now is such a thrill!

Stick around on the message boards...we are a fun bunch, and will help and encourage you on your journey to Skinny Town!

Blessings,

Doreen *love*