Sharing LDL at MOPS

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
omigosho
New, but learning

Sharing LDL at MOPS

Post by omigosho »

I went to my MOPS group today  (Mothers of Preschoolers).  I was asked how I was losing weight and several comments on how great I looked.  So I took the platform to brag about LDL and how it is changing all my past thoughts about food and "dieting"  I think that Roger should offer some packs of business cards that have the website and contact info that I could hand out to people because they are asking!!!!!  Just my 2 cents for the marketing people!!!!
Off to eat my chicken sausage with white bean crushed tomato salsa!!!!  Yummo!
Looking forward to the First for Women article in May.  I hope it gets published so I can pass out copies!!!
Have a great day!
Jennifer
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzhsoy2/]
3BOYS

Re: Sharing LDL at MOPS

Post by 3BOYS »

Hey Jennifer--I was wondering about the white bean crushed tomato salsa you are having......please help a sister out and let me know what all is in it....it just sounds yummy.

Thanks!!
Marla
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Sharing LDL at MOPS

Post by Gwennaford »

Hey Roger Troy.  You can send me some business cards.  I would be thrilled to hand them out.  You have my address, but I'll send it again.

I'm telling everyone this... my computer crashed last night, so if I disappear for a while you'll know what happened.  Pray that it doesn't.

Loves, GG
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage