New To LDL

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
lemondrop

New To LDL

Post by lemondrop »

Hi Everyone,  :D

I'm new to these boards and to LDL. I'm truly anxious to see how much weight I can loose by changing the way I eat. Should be a fun journey to a 25lbs loss.  :) . Like the old Chinese proverb states: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" I'm ready to take that first step to skinny hood. lol  :laughing: And I look forward to meeting and making new friends on here.
mom
Master Member

Re: New To LDL

Post by mom »

welcome, I'm new too, and am looking forward to losing a bit of weight, about 50 or 60 pounds would be good, but more would be better.
mom
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi Lemondrop,

What a cute name,  welcome to the ldl boards.

I want to assure you that you will lose the weight but also you will feel better.  I have enjoyed the 7 months I've been eating this way and know you will also.  I have much more to lose than 25 pounds but I have taken that first step and second knowing I'm doing something healthy for me.

So once again welcome and know you will enjoy the ride.

Hugs, Carrole
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Welcome Lemondrop!!
I am new too! This community it so great! Everyone is so helpful and I have learned allot! I have 78lbs to lose so I have a long way to go! It's great to have you here and I am here to support you and cheer you all the way!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Thistle
New, but learning

Post by Thistle »

Hi lemondrop and Tina..I'm also new.. I have 35 lbs to lose..should be gone soon!!  :D  My favorite part of this program is the eating of the large meal at lunch time. It's so much better on my digestion! Wonderful! :)
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thistle,

Good to meet you! I'm glad you joined too! You are gonna love it here! I also love the big meal at lunch and it has done wonders for my digestion as well.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

hi to all the newbies...i'm new too  ;D  i'm really excited about this as well.  lots of questions though...can't wait to get the book!