on day 3 and i have a few things to say...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

on day 3 and i have a few things to say...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i can't believe how easy it has been so far.  i just had some refried beans with fried over easy eggs on them again.  i'm in love!  i feel like i'm eating potatoes and eggs!  and i also can't believe how full i get off the beans.  i had beans and eggs yesterday and by the time lunch came around i wasn't hungry.  i made a bean soup...thinking i would be hungry and pretty much only ate it because it looked good...lol  that was at about 1pm and by 6...i was still not hungry.  it was hard to not eat the meat my fam was having last night but i had my husband cut it up for the kids and i went out of the kitchen. i get the left overs for lunch  :drool: :thumbsup:

anyways...anyone who is unsure about this...TRY IT!!!  i'm so not a dieter (is that a word...lol) and i'm loving this!
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: on day 3 and i have a few things to say...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thanks Mary!  :rose:

you know...i love to cook and i'm pretty addicted to the food network.  i thought to myself the other day...oh no...what about all my cookbooks and making all the yumo stuff i see.  THEN i thought...all i have to do is change up some of the ingredients  :thumbsup:  i usually change something about a recipe....to make it more mine...or what i think would be better anyways!  ;)