Hello

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
sibelclair

Hello

Post by sibelclair »

Hello all,

I am new to this forum. My name is Nathalie and I'm a french canadian. I have ordered my book yesterday and I am looking forward to start reading it.
I read many posts since yesterday and it seems like a really nice forum with lots of support for people.

I haven't started LDL yet but I have started to incorporate fruits into my life.
I have 25 pounds to lose and I was starting to believe that I would keep them for the rest of my life.

I tried something today that I read on the forum. It was about chocolate cravings.. it said to eat grapes and that the craving would go.. well it did!!!
I was very surprised. I am very stressed at work and I usually eat a chocolate bar in the afternoon because I crave for it.. eating grapes really helped. Thanks to the person who mentioned it.

Well like many of you, I am scared too.. scared to start another diet and give it up in 2 weeks because of the cravings.. I LOVE breds, pastas, cake, chocolate etc.. everything that isn't really good for our health.

So, that was my little presentation... looking forward to reading you

thanks and have a good evening all
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: Hello

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

hi there!  new here too  ;D  nice to meet ya!
ladyhawk21

Post by ladyhawk21 »

this plan works!!! so dont be scared.  we are here to help, even us newbies.  i was a big junk food junkie, i would eat a box of the those lovely dark chocl. donuts in a weekend.  i dont even think about them anymore.    the good foods you eat will stop the craving just like the grapes.  put some of your grapes in the freezer, its like eating grape Popsicle. 

welcome

renee
sibelclair

Post by sibelclair »

thank you for your warm welcoming!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Welcome, Sibelclair!

You are going to love LDL!  So many of us were where you are now, and feeling the same way about "will this work", but I am here to tell you...YES ITS DOES!  Read the ideas and recipes on the boards until your book arrives, ask all the questions you can think of and come back often for support. I love the frozen grapes, too.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

sibelclair

Post by sibelclair »

Thanks patsyfay. I will.
cuzican

Post by cuzican »

This is a great plan.  I have a stressful job also, but I have switched from candy (chocolate) to an orange. Those little madarin ones that peel oh so easy.  I also take popcorn if I really need to chew, better it then whats stressing me.  I have tried ever diet I think.  This is great because its not a diet, its an eating plan that works. Give it time.  Use the receipe boards lots of good receipes out there.......
Have a great evening.

Barb
amorelle

Post by amorelle »

I'm new  to and trying to find my way around.  So welcome.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

"Bienvenue, notre novelle ami a Nathalie (aka sibelclair)!"

I don't speak French, but I learned this greeting a couple of days ago when another new person identified themselves as french canadian.

And hello to you, too Amorelle!

NJ