Mary...if your still online...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Mary...if your still online...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

been looking for your tortilla recipe and can't seem to find it.  you wouldn't know right where to look would ya? i would love ya forever  :kiss:
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: Mary...if your still online...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

aww...ok!  i was probably reading stuff from a long time ago.  i read about the refried beans and eggs and thought to myself if only i could have a tortilla...lol  then i read you had made some.  shucks!  thank you!
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

Lizzy, go ahead and make the refried beans and eggs, and eat them with Real Foods Original Corn Thins.  They are yummy and you will not miss the tortillas. 

Carol
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thank you Carol.  i can't wait to eat it...lol  now i was going to try and only have fruit tonight but it would be ok to have that right?  i want to loose quickly and really want to do what is best to achieve that.
Believing I Can

Post by Believing I Can »

Lizzy - Yep, that's right.  When you are new to LDL,  you should not limit yourself to specific food or even meal times.  You should eat any LDL approved foods, when ever you are hungry until you are satisfied, to break your cravings.

Once you are no longer having cravings, you can start eating the LDL way that Roger describes in the book.  That would be fruit or a fruit smoothie for breakfast, lean protein for lunch, along with soup, veggies, and/or a salad.  Then, a light dinner of fruit or veggies, or salad or popcorn.  Try to eat bean pretty often, they help to stabilize your blood sugar. Do NOT portion control - eat until you are satisfied.  Your body will portion control for you, just trust it to do the right thing.  That's about it!

Carol
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles (Song: Already Gone)
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

can i eat fruit and my veggies at the same time. 
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thank you Mary!  you know how you read these other diets and you have to eat this and that together...or not together.  i love me some veggies though  :drool:  this is kind of funny to me...that i'm even trying this...with all the fruit and all.  i haven't really cared for fruit since i was a kid.  i found myself last night really enjoying my watermelon and banana  :thumbsup: 
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

hehe...i'm about to have some more!  i just realized, Mary, that it is you in the magazine.  and lovin ldl is Julie!  :cool: