hope this isn't too personal...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
laurawhite1026
New, but learning

Re: hope this isn't too personal...

Post by laurawhite1026 »

:D  I wish my daughter was young again....she will be 29 in july.....I need a grandchild....lol
Bonnie CHA!

Post by Bonnie CHA! »

I love finding out a little more about everyone...  it really does make it a bit more personal!

Again, I'm 56... married 36 years to my high school sweetheart.  We had one son, Mike, who would have been 29 this year, but we lost him 10 years ago to a motorcycle accident.  He was our only child, so no grandkids... but we have nieces and nephews we adore.

We also have 2 (d-o-g-s)..  I have to spell it because they think they are kids.  :shock:  Maxine is a 12 year old Boston Terrier and Harley is an 8 year old Jack Russell Shortie/Boston Mix.

Safe and Happy Holidays everyone!

Bonnie
On the journey....

babyaustin
New, but learning

Post by babyaustin »

Laura, when you do get a grandchild you will be in heaven, they are the most precious things alive. I loved my kids but there is a whole different kind of love when you hold that first grandchild in your arms. I have three now. The oldest 6 and the youngest is living with us for now and he is one month old and it never gets old holding them and telling them how perfect they are.
I swear those grandkidsw are the reason I get up every morning  :) the Lord has blessed me with my children and now with grandchildren. The only problem is hubby and I fight over who's turn it is to hold the new grandbaby (he is a baby hog) :)
Deb
Deb
abertrand
New, but learning

Post by abertrand »

:D
I'm 37 and from Texas (Gulf Coast Area)
A New Hope
New, but learning

Post by A New Hope »

I am "30" in Michigan and have 4 "perfect" children....ok I am 42 in Michigan and have 4 children.... LOL!!!

I am loving this site & this new way of eating!!
marthasued

Post by marthasued »

Hi Lizzy, I have never been shy about my age.  Every year means another one the good Lord has blessed me with.  I am 57 & from the great state of Mississippi. 
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJ62LcB/]
[/url]
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Hey Lizzy! I'm 32 also and I have been married to my wonderful husband Jason for going on 16 yrs and we have beautiful children, 15yrs, 11yrs, and 7 yrs.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Lisa
New, but learning

Post by Lisa »

Hi, Lizzy!  I'm from Western Kentucky.  I am 36 years old, my husband is Shawn, and I have twin 12-year-old daughters.  Wishing you great success on LDL!
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Hi,

I'm from Nebraska, married to a wonderful man and have two children, son and daughter.  We have 5 grandchildren 6,5,4,1, and 2 weeks.  I agree with all said above about grandchildren.  They are the best.

I'm 64 and not losing weight as fast as some of the others but being a diabetic on insulin, it may take longer.  I have been doing ldl since October 1, 2008 and have lost around 35 pounds.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

Hugs, Carrole
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Lisa,

I'm also from Western Kentucky! 

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

leslie4buck

Post by leslie4buck »

Hi,  I am 39 and live in Brownsboro, Texas (a very small town east of Dallas.)
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey leslie4buck

I'm west of D/FW, in Abilene.
Glad you're here.

NJ
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Lizzy,

I forgot to say where I am from. I am from Lizella, Georgia.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

Hi I am new here and am 33 From Phoenix Arizona. I have two children who just turned 12 and 3.
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Hi, Mynx!  Nice to meet you.  How did you hear about us?  Great picture! 

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

annag
New, but learning

Post by annag »

50 or so, lose count of birthdays - but I feel in my 30's.  Lived in Jersey (New Jersey that is) all my life (love those Jersey tomatoes).  Thinking of posting a picture from the back - to see how people really see me all the time - it is a side of me I dread!  Thank you all for being here - from what I am reading this is going to be a fun journey! (one that never ends - I hope!)
AnnieR
New, but learning

Post by AnnieR »

I'm 54.  My son is 11.  My husband and I have been married 15 years.
We live in Florida on the Treasure Coast. I've lived in FL 24 years.
My alma mater is Michigan State.  Go Spartans!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

It's so great to be learning where everyone is from and more about their family!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

patsyfay wrote:Hi, Mynx!  Nice to meet you.  How did you hear about us?  Great picture! 

Pat

I found it in First magazine as well. I was really impressed by Roger donating all of the proceeds to research, the fact that he is so involved in the forums helping people, and that God has such a presence here and it hasn't been commercialized (have not read the book yet, looking forward to it). I also just joined a church a couple weeks ago. I had bounced around to a number of churchs growing up as my parent's moved around. Then I got married (13 years now) and my husband's and my religion did not quite match so it was an area that was put to the side I guess you could say though I still felt strong in my faith. I am very thankful that it is not an issue for me now to go and take our children to this church.

I do feel like these two things are connected. I feel like He has brought this into my life.

I am 5' 4" and weigh around the lower 140's. Gained some weight with my first child that I never quite got off and then had terrible problems with gaining water weight (as well as just regular weight) with my daughter and have not gotten back to my prepregnancy size yet after 3 years now.

I am really looking forward to a happier healthier lifestyle and hopefully more energy too!