Corn thins!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
KimmyB

Re: Corn thins!

Post by KimmyB »

I live in North Carolina and our local Whole Foods Market carries them. We have 3 different ones. I bought flax and soy, and sesame, there was another one also but I can't remember what it was. Will have to look next time! The price of mine was like $2.39 each. I went to the corn thins web site and searched for stores in my area that carried them locally, that way I didn't have to wait or order online and pay s/h. Haven't got to try them yet. This is just my second day on the LDL and we just bought them tonight.
KIMMY

JERRY

isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

KimmyB wrote:I live in North Carolina and our local Whole Foods Market carries them. We have 3 different ones. I bought flax and soy, and sesame, there was another one also but I can't remember what it was. Will have to look next time! The price of mine was like $2.39 each. I went to the corn thins web site and searched for stores in my area that carried them locally, that way I didn't have to wait or order online and pay s/h. Haven't got to try them yet. This is just my second day on the LDL and we just bought them tonight.

Kimmie, please note we do not eat seeds ( flax, sesame) anything with nuts or seeds is a no no  :thumbdown: sorry  :'( make sure you get the original ones  :rose:
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

I purchased by corn thins at Chamberlin's.  I'm not sure but I think they are all over Florida.  I wasn't ready to order a case--next time I go to the store I will clear them out.

They are so much better tasting than rice cakes, it's like eating a whole handful of popcorn and not having to worry about dropping kernels all over the floor.

RE Kayaking