this plan is so easy

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
a new me

this plan is so easy

Post by a new me »

Thank goodness for this plan. I have been in a constant struggle for 17 years now to get my weight off.I could not stick to anything for more than three weeks at a time. I was about to give up until I saw this plan. This is so easy for me and i love the food. Im never hungry and feel like im in total control now. I have lost 10 pounds in my first week already. I think im headed back into the skinny clothes. I have 70 more pounds to go .Thanks for the support on this site.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq3jtO4/]
[/url]
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: this plan is so easy

Post by patsyfay »

I agree with you, Anewme.  I was skeptical about LDL in the beginning, but when the weight started coming off and with me eating all I wanted to eat, I knew this was going to be the way I would eat for the rest of my life.  "This is so easy!"  Welcome.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

I, too, am thankful for this plan but I'm even more thankful for the community of support.  I didn't feel this much support at WW & + don't have to go somewhere after a long day at the office.  I get great inspiration and support while sitting in my recliner (with my puppies) planning the next day's eating plan.  This is the best!
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hi nho45! What kind of pups do you have?

I live with my older brother and he just got married 2.5 weeks ago, so now I live with my new 'sister' too. We each have 2 dogs.

I have: 'Reo J. Dinero, a black cocker spaniel; and Bo Jangles (originally named Bocephus by my younger brother). Bo is a blueheeler/red heeler mix.
Brother has: StarrDust, an australian shepherd/border collie mix; and Pepper, his step-childrens' llaso apso/poodle mix.
Sister has: Brat, a dog of unknown parentage; and Snuggles, a chihuahua.

During the day, Starr, Bo, Brat and Pepper 'hang' outside while 'Reo and Snuggles nap inside.
At night the girls (Starr, Brat and Snuggles) sleep in Brother and Sister's part of the house and the boys ('Reo, Bo and Pepper) sleep with me.
nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

I have a 4 lb Yorkie, Olivia & a 9 lb Silky, Winston.  They are both rescues.  I volunteer with our local HS & have had many rescues thru the years.  They are precious & very supportive of my new "eating lifestyle".  They both sleep by my side (sometimes, I can't turn over without moving them over first) but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Olivia is scared of storms & she is curled up beside me, shaking like a leaf, while it is thundering outside.

Dog lovers are the best!  I had you pegged for a dog person! Are they rescues?
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

My first dog, Mintu J. LaRue, wasn't. His mother was a papered, pampered schnauzer. Unfortuantely, the doberman next door jumped over her fence and 'ruined' her. Thus my 'Whoops-Dog' Mintu. His mother's owner gave away that litter and had her dog fixed.

When Mintu was 13 he survived an attack by a rottie. I developed a fear of all rotties. 2 years later a friend talked me into coming to her house while her husband trained rotties. Over the weeks I progressed from trembling inside the house while the dogs worked outside, to being able to stand still while the rotties walked off-leash in line past me.  That day my reward was to go visit a litter of rottie puppies.
One of them had a bad eye and I overheard the owners saying they were going to have to take him to the pound to be put down because they couldn't sell him.
I indignantly said, "Well, I can't afford to buy him! BUT I can sure take him home with me rather than having him put down!"
So, one-eyed Jack was my first rescued dog.

7 months later Mintu died. Jack and I were grieving and we heard from a friend that her crew had been joined by a co-cker spaniel while out for a walk. She took the coc-ker home and cleaned him up (very matted coat and very thin & hungry). When she put up notices in her neighborhood a college girl called her back and said she thought he might have been her dog but she "let him go" six weeks earlier. She didn't want him anymore. (!?!)  {Yeah, dogs do so well surviving on the streets of Dallas! ARGH!} Anyway, my friend had her hands full with her crew so I drove to Dallas and picked "Oreo" up. And since I refuse to name my dogs food names I threw out the first "O" and called him 'Reo.

Jack died 5 months before my mother did, nearly 3 years ago. SO it was just me and 'Reo.

Then my younger brother called and asked if he could bring Bo to me from Florida. Bo had spent 18 months in an outdoor kennel because Little Brother's wife didn't like inside dogs.  In a way, Bo wasn't a rescue because he was already family. In another way, he was a rescue because he was housed in a small metal cage and now he has the run of a double lot and a large house and a family that loves him.
Last edited by EnJae on May 26th, 2009, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nho45
New, but learning

Post by nho45 »

Now I have 2 reasons to be proud of you! You're dropping the weight & you rescue dogs!  You rock! Keep up the good work!