Corn Crisps where are you?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
electricj1316
Master Member

Corn Crisps where are you?

Post by electricj1316 »

I went to the website of real foods to try and find a store that sells Corn Crisps and it said that the Fresh Mart carries them. I have not been able to find them at any other store around me and was so excited!! I went today and they said they have never heard of them! I was so annoyed!! I thought I was going to get some today!! I didn't want to wait for some to come by mail! I went to my Kroger that I shop at and talked to the manager today and gave him the name and company and he said that he was going to talk to distribution and get them to order some and start carrying them! YYYYYEEEEEAAAAA!! So if anyone else can't find them, you can at least ask the manager of the store you shop at if they will start carrying them.
I guess I have to give up and order them online!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: Corn Crisps where are you?

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Tina,

I think the problem may have been they are called corn THINS.  I don't know where you are in Ga., but live close to Atlanta.  Whole foods has them here.  You can also find them online at amazon.com. 

I'm encouraged to hear that Kroger can order them for you because I've got a Kroger that is much closer to me than Whole Foods.  Although I LOVE shopping Whole Foods for all of the organic fruits and other LDL goodies like their olives.

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by electricj1316 »

Hey LP!
I know I realized a little while ago that I wrote crisps instead of thins. I felt silly!! *grrr*
I was looking for Corn Thins but until Kroger gets them I did make an order of a case a little while ago from Amazon. I hope I like them, that's allot of them to eat if we don't like them!! haha

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
deeda

Post by deeda »

Check you area here-----http://www.cornthins.com/interUSA.aspx
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Deeda!

That's where I checked and it told me that the Fresh Mart near me carries them but when I went today they have never heard of them. I am not sure why the website says they carry them.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

uuhhh..i know!  i keep checking stores as well.  i haven't looked at the health food store yet.  i think they probably close by the time all my kids leave.  i'll have to wait again until the weekend.  or maybe i'll send my husband...he love that...lol  :tongue:
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Lizzy, I hope you find them because I have had the hardest time! It has been very frustrating. I just knew that I was going to find them today, I was already planning on making some hamburgers with some ground venison that I have and it made me ill when I couldn't find any. I can't wait for the one's that I ordered to come in!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
deeda

Post by deeda »

I found them at Raley's/Nob Hill they were in the natural food section mixed in with the Quaker Rice cakes
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

I found mine at Sunflower Market, a health food store. But I think they will be cheaper at Amazon so I am going to buy a case from there since I already know they are great!
deeda

Post by deeda »

They are good, I'm going to check out amazon.com maybe they're more cost effective by the case.
LoisAnn
New, but learning

Post by LoisAnn »

LittlePrincess wrote:Hi Tina,

I think the problem may have been they are called corn THINS.  I don't know where you are in Ga., but live close to Atlanta.  Whole foods has them here.  You can also find them online at amazon.com. 

I'm encouraged to hear that Kroger can order them for you because I've got a Kroger that is much closer to me than Whole Foods.  Although I LOVE shopping Whole Foods for all of the organic fruits and other LDL goodies like their olives.

(In Faith)  LP

You think Harry's Market in Marietta would have them? They are part of that Whole Foods thingy. Oh, I just remembered that Harry's has a web site. I'll go look them up and see if they carry them. 
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Hi Tina:

I don't know if you have any grocery store chains there that are affiliated with Albertson's in the west, but I was surprised to find corn thins at my albertsons last night in the natural foods aisle.  I was pleasantly surprised at the taste, they are about 1/4 of the thickness of rice cakes and tastier.  Good luck !

Tiss
3greatgifts

Post by 3greatgifts »

I called 2 stores today that are listed on the Real Foods website. Neither store had them....or even knew what they were. I would call before going on a car trip only to find out they don't carry them.
Mynx

Post by Mynx »

I just went and bought my store out of them - they were near their popcorn.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

LoisAnn wrote:
LittlePrincess wrote:Hi Tina,

(In Faith)  LP

You think Harry's Market in Marietta would have them? They are part of that Whole Foods thingy. Oh, I just remembered that Harry's has a web site. I'll go look them up and see if they carry them. 

Hi LoisAnn,

I'm not sure but maybe.  When I went to look them up online it pulled up the Whole Foods website.  I didnt' even know they were owned by Whole Foods.  Here is the phone number on the website.  770.578.4400  Hope this helps. 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks everybody!! I love yall!! Yall are so great!  :D  :D  :D

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Tina,

I ordered mine from Vitacost
for 5 bags with expedited shipping it was under 20.00 and I ordered the 27th and they should be here tomorrow
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Isthis4me! I ordered mine by the case and got 12 paks for 37 (42 after shipping) but I don't know when they will get here.

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

for what its worth Tina, ( and anyone else) you paid just about 3.08 per pack without shipping, the vitacost are 2.75 just a thought  :rose:
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Isthis4me,
So you only paid 13.75 for your 5 packs, shipping included?

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie