First Day Successfully Completed!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissMellie

First Day Successfully Completed!

Post by MissMellie »

Well yesterday was my first day following LDL and I have to say it went great and was much easier than I thought it would be.  I've been reading the other "newbies" posts and it's great to know that there's such a great support group for all of us new folks.  I'm trying out Tyra's Taco Salad recipe for lunch and can't wait to try some of the other recipes.  Here's hoping that this is the last "diet" I'll ever be on as I take control of my health!! :thumbsup:
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: First Day Successfully Completed!

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

hey there MissMellie...Welcome! good job on your first day!!  :thumbsup: :)  i was surprised as to how easy it was too.  i was thinking i was going to be hungry...but nope!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: First Day Successfully Completed!

Post by patsyfay »

Congratulations, Miss Mellie!

I just love the enthusiasm of all you new LDLers!  It's contagious.  I was a lot like you when I began LDL.  Excited, afraid, hopeful...could it be?  I'm here to tell you that something happens to your body when you begin to put the right foods into it. Even your "need" for certain foods change and you begin to want only those that you know are good for you. It was a miracle to me, and I'm still experiencing it!  Nice to have you with us.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.