My book arrived

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
grambonnie5

My book arrived

Post by grambonnie5 »

Yay!!! :D My book finally arrived. I have read it 2 times and am on my way to the 3rd reading. It really has explained some of my questions. My husband said "What another diet book?" He will see what a difference this life plan will be. I went to the store with my ldl approved grocery list and stocked up on all kinds of beans. I hadn't gotten from the posts that Roger Troy thinks it is a good idea to have a banana with both breakfast and dinner (or your non protein meal). On the suggested 14 day menu there is a banana each day and if desired other fruit as well.
The recipes look wonderful and I am excited to try all of them. I also bought some natural ground sirloin and ground breast of turkey. Lots of recipes for that. I am going to buy a grinder for my kitchen aid mixer. I think I would rather grind my own meat. Well, off to read more. Have a great day!
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!
grambonnie5

Re: My book arrived

Post by grambonnie5 »

Thanks RT because I would have. I tend to overdo everything. That is probably why I need to lose weight in the first place. I love this program - and with God's help I will make it.
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!