I'm scared!!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Eljayne
Master Member

Re: I'm scared!!

Post by Eljayne »

Tina, I have heard of Wii but haven't explored that option. Those I've talked with seem to really enjoy it and in fact a couple of our area nursing homes have received approval to purchase and use it for their seniors that are able to do chair exercises, etc. I used to bowl, play softball and tennis and would love to explore golf. Perhaps Wii could serve me well in several areas. I'll check it out. Thank you for the great suggestion. :thumbsup: Lynda
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

No problem Lynda!! I hope you find that you really like it! I think it is one of the best investments I've ever made. I think that it is a great thing for seniors to have! I think they will enjoy it!!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Dove102

Post by Dove102 »

I really like the Wii Fit but I get more of a workout with DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution).  It's a video game for Play Station 2.  You stand on a "dance pad" and hit colored arrows laid out in a cross with your feet to musical and visual cues. You are judged by how well you time your dance to the patterns presented to you. You get graded at the end of each song and, for someone that's as competitive as I am, I keep doing it until I get an "A" and then move on to the next song.  You really get a good workout.  Before I know it, I've worked out for an hour and feel a sense of accomplishment when I've mastered a difficult song.  You can also get it for the Wii but it is much more difficult because you use you hands too - but more exercise!  My grandsons love to tell their friends that their Grammy can beat them at DDR!  I tell you, these things keep you young.  BTW, my book arrived today so the game is on!!
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Dove102 I think I might have to get the one for our wii, that sounds fun!!
I am so glad that your book came in!!  *woot* *woot*

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

That is so impressive, Judie! Thanks for sharing! I finally have some time to look closer at this as my Mother though not 100% if feeling much better from her surgery.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Wow, I love seeing all the new people on this post. Sorry I missed it the first time around.

How are all of you doing with LDL? It's been almost 2 months since a lot of you started. So what's up out there?

In addition to the weight loss (which I KNOW is plentiful)  what other positive changes have you noticed.

LDL is easy breezy - isn't it?

Julie :rose: