restarting, Lord willing....

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
margo
Master Member

restarting, Lord willing....

Post by margo »

Hi everyone...

i'm restarting today.  
i have to start from the very beginning and lose everything i lost before.
Please pray really, really hard for me.

i've missed you all but was too down on myself to make an appearance here...Thanks to Niki, Little Debbie,  Judie and Kris...i've decided to give it another go...

God bless everyone here on LDL!

p.s.  Can someone please change me back to new member...i don't feel like any sort of "Master"...
thanks

margo
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: restarting, Lord willing....

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Dear Margo,
Let me be the first to throw my arms around you and welcome you back!!!!  Everyday is a new day and coming back today is just what you need to feel better about yourself!!!!  Noone knows better than you that this way of eating is a lifestyle.  A choice.  You choose to put healthy fresh food in your mouth and the payoff is you feel great.  The flip side is if you eat the same old junk you used to eat youre gonna feel like junk too.  I am honored to think I may have played any part in youre coming back to healthier eating.  

Hey Margo Great to See you Back on the Boards!!!  Ive missed you!!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

:rose: Margo!!  I was just wondering how you were doing!  I'm glad you're joining LP and myself in coming back and starting over.  I'm glad our LDL angels brought you back.  There's no better place to be when you're feeling down on yourself than here in the middle of all this chatter and learning fun.
Cyber ((((Hugs)))) and a Big Welcome Back!
mrsj 
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Margo,

I am pretty new here but I sincerely believe that the support of the wonderful people in the LDL family is as integral a part of success as the eating plan itself. So I am glad to see you back with us.  :thumbsup:

Every day is a new day for all of us. Please don't be down on yourself. I could hear it in the words you have written. You may look at it as beginning again, I see it as continuing. You are clearly not starting where you were the first time. You already have the knowledge you need to succeed. While us newer members struggle to learn and figure out what our bodies need, you already know.

You have many old (aka. wise - don't come after me! :stop:) friends who are routing for you and cherish you, and have welcomed you back with open arms.  *hug*  And now with the recent success from the First article, you have many new friends who are here with you as well. We love it here as you will see if you read through some of the recent posts and threads. I have never felt so supported in my entire life.  *love*

So dear Margo, it is very nice to meet you and I will be looking to you for guidance as I continue with you.

Julie :rose:
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

((((((((((((((Margo))))))))))))))
                  so glad to see you here.................on or off program......we need you
                                G-d bless you
                                        kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

i'm crying so hard i can't type...

although i'm really big, i'm feeling very small and tender and delicate right now

thank you all...

i'm doing well so far today...will keep you posted

love and God bless
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

*love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love* *love*

*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Margo!!!  *runs and hugs your neck*  Oh honey I know exactly how you feel!  I went back to eating the old way too while dealing with two job losses, my mothers heart issues and a divorce.  I gained back almost all of the 85 pounds I lost too.

NJ, Tom, Little Mary, Gwen and Roger all told me to get my hiney back here when I reached out to them.  You have nothing to be ashamed of and no reason to change your "status" hon.  You EARNED that.  *More hugs*  So you fell down.  Big deal, so did I.  You're back, you're home and we LOVE you!!!!  :D

God is just going to turn our tests into testimonies.  I know it for sure.  I feel it in my heart.  I felt so ashamed and so humiliated when I came back but everyone reminded me of my own humanity.  We are all just human beans hon. (Okay that was just silly plug for nikki  hehe)  But we all make mistakes sometimes.  You are not alone and you are right where you are supposed to be. 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by margo »

Hi Again all...

Little Princess..

I can't say that i've had any of the challenges you have had to deal with (thank You Lord)...i have no reason to have this addiction and food weakness.  I have a wonderful, sweet healthy husband.  I am healthy.  I'm not so ugly.  I'm not very old.  I have both my parents who are 90 years old and just last week they ran away to get remarried in secret..after 62 years!!!  (those silly kids) They're healthy, thank God.  I have enough for food and rent...a prosperous little home based law practice with interesting cases and the bestest clients in the whole darn world...and my art...so what the heck is going on???  What is it i feel i'm missing that food tries to fill. i do not know.  i can't figure it out. 

but anyway...today...right now...i feel fine...and good...and i pray i'll stay feeling this way.

Thanks and God bless..
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

LittlePrincess wrote:
God is just going to turn our tests into testimonies.  I know it for sure.  I feel it in my heart.  I felt so ashamed and so humiliated when I came back but everyone reminded me of my own humanity.  We are all just human beans hon. (Okay that was just silly plug for nikki  hehe)  But we all make mistakes sometimes.  You are not alone and you are right where you are supposed to be. 

(In Faith)  LP

LOVE THAT!!! I second. KNOW IT! You are not alone!!!!!!!!!!!! *love*
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey margo!
Welcome back!
Please don't change your status. Just begin right where you are and commit yourself to following this plan. We can do it together Sweetie!
NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

margo wrote:p.s.  Can someone please change me back to new member...i don't feel like any sort of "Master"...

NO WAY, baby...............YOU are WHO you are.....A MASTER MEMBER...........excuse me, i JUST got back on track in the last couple of weeks after my daughter's wedding TWO MONTHS AGO....i had fatophobia so bad, i was terrified of gaining ALL the weight i gained back and i'm totally back on track......i soaked beans during the day that'll cook in the crock pot while i sleep and i'll make red bean chili tomorrow......
  do you believe me when i say that NOTHING was the same here without YOU?.........i am NOT kidding..........
  i celebrate and do the happy dance for you, margo........me and my little friends..... :happy: *woot* ;D :kiss: :shocked: :cool: :D :laughing: 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Wow...it's so nice to be missed....and here i was ashamed to come back!

Today has been a good day so far....thank God.  I'm eating chickpeas with tons of garlic in them...and for lunch today i had salmon and a gigantic green salad and corn on the cob.

later i'll make some LDL icecream...have a lot of frozen over ripe melons (cantelope -- i can't ever remember which is honeydew and which is cantelope -- i have the orange colored ones)... and i have a lot of over ripe mangos and i already cut the meat off and froze.  And i have some frozen bananas...i'll make some ice cream and then peel some lychee nuts and toss those around in there (i just leave them on the seed).  The General is so happy that we're back on LDL!  He sends his regards and thanks to all of you who encouraged me to come back. 

So two good days in a row...thank YOU Lord!!  I'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow!

How's RT?
Hi ENJae
Hi Little Mary!
Hi everybodyyyyyy!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

This is a JOURNEY, Margo!  Sometimes we take a detour, but in the end we'll all be in the same place.  We might not all arrive at the same time, but we help each other along the way.  I'm so glad to see you again...I've missed you.  *hug*

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

patsyfay wrote:This is a JOURNEY, Margo!  Sometimes we take a detour, but in the end we'll all be in the same place.  We might not all arrive at the same time, but we help each other along the way.  I'm so glad to see you again...I've missed you.  *hug*

Pat

Margo, I've always appreciated the expression, "we are not just human beings, we are humans becoming" - God isn't finished with us yet. As a new member, I look forward to learning from the successes and set backs of all of us on this journey. It's a fact that success only comes from failures (or what we perceive as failures - how can they truly be failures when they lead us to success?) Please stay with us and help us as we help you Margo. God Bless, Lynda
Sparkle
New, but learning

Post by Sparkle »

Welcome back, Margo. I'm one of the legion of "newbies" here, but anyone who causes such a positive commotion coming back deserves my 'WELCOME!  *hug* "

Its so easy to get down on ourselves when we make decisions that are not helpful. Sometimes beating myself up for my weight was the only exercize I got!  :shock:
But God sees it differently. If He hasn't given up on me, who am I to retreat?

This is a scripture I have ben meditating on recently:
Lamentations 3:21-25

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope. Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His mercies never fail-they are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness. I say to myself the Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for Him. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him.

So glad you are here, Margo!
bethp

Post by bethp »

Hi, Margo! I know of you. You are the infamous Margo of LDL ice cream! Welcome back! I too am a newbie but am so thrilled to be here with all my new friends. I have never even wanted to be part of a "social network" but this is so much more. This is family!! Welcome home, Margo! Glad to have you here but since you here...could you expand on the concept of LDL ice cream! LOL!  :laughing: I look forward to getting to know you better. But I agree, you have the knowledge to share so should still be considered a master. I am so proud to be a "full member" now!! Yay!
Again, nice to meet cha!
Beth :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
PS I think it took a lot of courage to post as poignant message as you did. We have all been there, done that, and now know that "but by the grace of God go I" !!!  :angel: Thank you for sharing!!! Thank you for being here with us! We are all on this journey together!
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24 Image
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

margo wrote:so what the heck is going on???  What is it i feel i'm missing that food tries to fill. i do not know.  i can't figure it out. 

Hon I don't know.  I think if they ever figured out that question there would be some seriously rich people.  My personal opinion is that it's not so much about what I feel I'm missing but what I'm trying to not feel.  I also think sometimes I punish myself with food.  I don't have the time or the money to go to therapy to figure it all out though.  I'm just grateful that I have the answer to the weight problem.  I do know that when I'm eating on plan my mood and everything else is better.  *HUGS*  I'm so glad you're back. 

I didn't know you were an attorney!  I need a divorce lawyer!  :laughing:  just kidding. 

I also didn't know you were an artist.  I am too!  I would love to see some of your work sometime.  :)  Talk soon hon.

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by isthis4me »

Ms. Margo,

I too am a Newone and am pleased to meetcha and so glad to see a positive turn in your life as you walk this path with us, for we are NEVER alone, sometimes by choice we are just on the bypass  ;) Now, let me say this......... we ALL suffer or have suffered and some likely still suffer from the void that we fill with food... why do we do it? I like to think that its the one thing that does not judge or make presumptions about us, we turn to food for comfort and that is ok, just do it the LDL way  :inlove:

I second what Julie said in her first post  *hug* welcome and we all walk this track to get the train........
Peace be yours and God bless  :rose: