I am extatic,

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
mom
Master Member

I am extatic,

Post by mom »

I managed to wait for a whole month to step on the scale, and my weight is down under 200 pounds, I have lost 14.2 pounds in one month, unbelievable, but even better than that, my blood sugars in the morning seem to be leveling out, I only vary rarely have one over 110 instead of every morning.  I am sleeping better, me the eternal insomniac, and my energy level is increasing.  Thankyou God for ldl and for RTWilson.  I love my blue book, the recipe cards and this web site.  Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: I am extatic,

Post by LittlePrincess »

mom,

That is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!  ;D    ;D  Congratulations on the weight loss!!!!

I am soooooooo proud of you for staying off the scale for a month!!  :thumbsup:  It was kinda like Christmas when you finally looked wasn't it?  I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!  *HUGS* 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Jazmyn »

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!

That is all such wonderful news mom! You are doing such a good job..and I am so very proud of you!  :thumbsup:

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

good job mom!  do your clothes fit better?  way to go...staying off the scale too.  i know that is hard!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mom wrote:I managed to wait for a whole month to step on the scale, and my weight is down under 200 pounds, I have lost 14.2 pounds in one month, unbelievable, but even better than that, my blood sugars in the morning seem to be leveling out, I only vary rarely have one over 110 instead of every morning.  I am sleeping better, me the eternal insomniac, and my energy level is increasing. 

WONDERFUL.....TERRIFIC........STUPENDOUS

BRAVO.......TAKE A BOW...........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

:inlove: *hug* :thumbsup: *hug* :rose:  :inlove:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you  *hug*
Ritarh

Post by Ritarh »

Oh Mom, I am so proud of you!!!  Keep up the good work.  I don't know about anyone else, but I do not have any desire to eat anything that is not LDL!!  I have so much energy and I feel good and my attitude is so much better than it used to be.  I am going to weigh this Saturday, so will be anxious to see the results.  My pants are much loser and so are my under's!! :blush:  I was beginning to think I would have to purchase larger ones, but thank you Lord God I found the First magazine article and now I am on my way to skinnytown!!!!!

Rita
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

WAY TO GO MOM!!!!!!!!!!!  Must be doing everything right.
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

What great news mom!  Doing the dance of joy with you!!
mrsj
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

not only do they fit better (my clothes) some of them don't fit anymore at all.  I have bought a skirt in a size 16, and it fits, I usually wear a 20.  and I bought a couple of tops this weekend that were a size large, not an XL or a 1X, the thrill of victory. it is truly amazing, how good it feels and how not hungry I am, I have even been able to adjust for our eating out habit, but have even cut that down to a couple of times a week. 
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

gosh i hope i'm as lucky as you. we are going on a vaca in 2 weeks and i would love to be a wee bit smaller so i feel better.  :D
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

keep with the ldl and it will happen to you.  I didn't gain it over night(ha, my daughter is 22, I keep claiming it's left over pregnancy fat) so don't expect to lose it overnight.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

I love hearing your success.  A whole month, wha hoo without stepping on the scale.  What a present to open--you go, an go an go.

RB Kayaking
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

GREAT JOB!!!!!  :thumbsup: It is so awesome. Keep up the good work.
T
needwife

Post by needwife »

:thumbsup: HIDE THEM SCALES FOR ANOTHER MONTH MOM :D TTYL NEEDWIFE
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

I may have to hide the scale this month, because I was sure tempted to step on it this afternoon and see if it really was true that I had lost that amount of weight or was the scale just plain wrong.  How dumb is that. :blush:  so for another month I am determined not to step on the scale, will check weight loss on July 16, only 3 more sets of nights. :blush:
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mom wrote:I may have to hide the scale this month, because I was sure tempted to step on it this afternoon and see if it really was true that I had lost that amount of weight or was the scale just plain wrong. 

and, i want to toss in here what worked for me SO well..........i would find a pair of pants that were tight and i wouldn't weigh myself until they fit....2 different times, i went 2 months without weighing myself because those pants were still tight........i KNOW i would have gotten so discouraged.......and after that day that they were loose, if i got up and they were tight again, that wasn't ANYWHERE near as discouraging as if i had got on the scale and seen a gain.... 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..