HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN 5 MONTHS ===THANKS TO LDL

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
needwife

HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN 5 MONTHS ===THANKS TO LDL

Post by needwife »

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAS READ MY SUCCESS STORY AND RESPONDED WITH POST OF GOOD WISHES.

I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY TO  THE ONES I HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO , OVER THE LAST 5 MONTHS MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH IT IS UNREAL.

IN DEC. OF 2008 I WAS THINKING ABOUT DYING ALONE IN THE BED. AND IN JUNE 2009 I AM THINKING OF WHAT MY WEDDING DAY WOULD BE LIKE IF I GET SO LUCKY.

I MEAN HOW CAN ANYONE NOT BELIEVE IN LDL. WHAT A RIDE I HAVE BEEN ON THE LAST 5 MONTHS. TO ANY OF YOU WHO THINK ABOUT GIVING UP, PLEASE DONT.

YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE. MINE DID.  TO ALL WHO WANTED TO KNOW HOW I AM DOING. MY HEALTH IS GETTING BETTER AND MY LOVE LIFE IS GREAT. :inlove:

HECK I EVEN GOT ON MY RIDING  LAWN MOWER AND MOWED MY GRASS LAST WEEK AND I HAD NOT DONE THAT SINCE 2004.

SO NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER STOP LOOKING FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TTYL NEEDWIFE    :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on June 17th, 2009, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
jlacotta
New, but learning

Re: HOW MUCH YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE IN 5 MONTHS ===THANKS TO LDL

Post by jlacotta »

Wow O Wow, you are such an inspiration!!  I know after reading your post that ANYTHING is POSSIBLE if WE just TRY and DON'T WORRY ABOUT FAILURE.

Keep up the GOOD WORK.  God Bless.

"What we do does not define us. What defines us is how well we Rise After Falling" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
What We do does not Define Us. What Defines Us is how Well We Rise after Falling!
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Needwife,
I read everything I can when you post. You are really an inspiration to all.  I had a very bad day today and came home and did not want to eat everything in sight, but had a glass of wine.  I know that was not the best thing to do, but I got on the boards and read all your posts today. Thank you for keeping me going.  Monday will be 1 month for me. I hope to be successful too! :rolleyes:
Mary Ann

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Dr. Thomas Fuller
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Thanks for posting that great post.  I know it will keep us all inspired and I too watch for your posts with excitement.  So happy you have found someone special in your life.

God bless you Needwife.

Hugs, Carrole
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Needwife I love how you just tell it like it is....so honest and straightforward.  That's why it's so touching & inspiring to read your story.  Thanks.
mrsj
needwife

Post by needwife »

THANKS LADIES , YOU ALL ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, ON THE INSIDE AND OUT, CONGRATS MARY .S ON THE 10 YEAR ANN. AND MRS. JUDO YOU ARE ALWAYS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. THANKS AGAIN LADIES. TTYL NEEDWIFE :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]