PAP...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Re: PAP...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i think everyone on here is just beautiful!  and i never really thought about how we can look at others and say wow...look at Dorthy's curls...or look how pretty caprisuns smile is...but when we look at ourselves we see nothing good.  ok..this has inspired me for a new thread  ;)
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Lizzy, You are absolutely correct.  Each individual on here is beautiful.  We are all "Children of God" and "He doesn't make mistakes. He made each us unique and as individuals.  It would be a pretty boring world, if we all were the  same. We are "Temples of the Holy Spirit".  We each have our own special gifts.  But to love others, you must love yourself first.  You are special in God's eyes...each one of is. It is so wonderful how the members on this board help to uplift each other.  This is just another example of how God used Roger Troy Wilson.  It is not just about weight loss or a healthier life style, but  also about encouraging and uplifting each other.  Coming here and reading these posts is like a breath of fresh air or a ray of sunshine  or a rainbow after the rain.  Some individuals encourage through humor, others encourage through kind words,etc. To bless others is itself a true blessing... Love and prayers, Annamaria
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

junsam wrote:It is rare to get a photo of me, so you all are very lucky!
Yes we are lucky junsam!  Nice pic!  It's good to have you aboard the train!
mrsj
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Junsam and Capri Sun, Great to see your wonderful pictures. It is really special to share pictures of your lovely family.  It is super you shared these. All these beautiful people doing LDL and getting healthy while forging new friendships. We should call this the:"Mutual Admiration Society" to use a cliche Ha,Ha!!! Love and prayers, Annamaria
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Thank you Annamaria; no disrespect at all.

My mother was ill her entire life. My brothers and I suspect undiagnosed Bi-Polar Disorder, but as I say, undiagnosed; so we do NOT know.
Then her last 14 years she had Alzheimer's Disease. And for our family -- that was actually a blessing; whatever was wrong with her before was broken by Alzheimer's. She became the sweetest woman! My older brother and I had a chance to heal quite a bit in her last years.
She had brain cancer her last 6 months.
She's been gone 3 years and 23 days and I still miss her.
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Enjae, Sorry I didn't know. But isn't it wonderful how only God can turn something that is not good (Alzheimer's disease) into something good (your "Mother's" new kind nature). Thank God she is no long suffering and has a brand new perfectly healthy body... I lost my "Mother" 4 years ago and I still miss her very much, as well.  It has been 18 years for my "Dad" and this time of year especillay is hard because of Father's day. We are a very close family. I live away from my "Aunts", Uncles" (the remaining ones) and my "Cousins". So we stay in close touch through phone calls, e-mails, and cards.  It is wonderful how there are so many caring people on these boards ready to lift up whomever is in need.  Little Mary's post to you was sooo full of love. I want to say this again, you are truly an inspiration to me. What really helps when I feel the void is knowing we will be united again one glorious day!!!!  Stay the course and know we are all pulling together. There is strength in numbers. You can never have too much encouragement. I think it is good for me to be accountable through the food journal. Well, my new friend, Enjae, may our gentle Lord bless you beyond your wildest imagination. Love and prayers, Annamaria
intune878

Post by intune878 »

/Users/dianewooten/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 31, 2009_20/l_ccbe3f03ea1b62c48379ee45fefed00f.jpg/Users/dianewooten/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 31, 2009_19/l_0327c236b394109691ab8932a097763a.jpg

intune878

Post by intune878 »

I don't know how to post a picture.  wish I did.  intune878