What kind of...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

What kind of...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

music do all of you listen to?  i love music so i listen to a wide range...from Willie and Merle to 80's rock...and of course i love...nevermind i could go on forever...lol
isthis4me

Re: What kind of...

Post by isthis4me »

ALMOST anything
I dont like gansta rap
It varies on my moods
I LOVE Yanni
Black Eyed Peas
Lynard Skynard
No Doubt
Davd Allen Coe
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

ooo...i love me some David Allen Coe!  :thumbsup:
Halla
New, but learning

Post by Halla »

I listen to extreme metal, folk metal, classical music and opera (esp. anything with Maria Callas - my favorite opera singer). Once in a while I feel like dancing, so I'll switch  to the EBM streaming radio online and listen to me  some techno! WHEEEEE!

Rap doesn't bother  me, but I don't listen to it. If it's playing somewhere I go, I tend to just slip my earbuds in and listen to whatever is on the MP3 player I'm packing around at the time. LOL!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Hey Lizzy, I'm like you as far as liking a wide range of music.

I used to not like country but I do now.........like Alan Jackson's "Work in Progress".  That one had me giggling when I first heard it.  And then his song "Remember When" tugs at my heart.

I love Doris Day songs.......I grew up watching her movies........she is the best!
Also love Nat King Cole & Ella Fitzgerald!

I like the music I grew up with like Bread, James Taylor, etc. but I leaned more towards Motown sounds.  Loved Gladys Knight.

I get lifted up most by Christian songs.

Again like you I could go on forever.  I would have put on any links I could find but I need to get off the computer.
I let your topic sidetrack me though! :tongue:
mrsj

Oh, and I can't forget Andrea Bocelli!!!!!!!
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dear Mrs. Judo, You are a woman after my own heart... With the exception of country.  However, when  I had the pleasure of visiting Nashville twice, I really enjoyed all the music.  Motown, Beach Boys, Four Seasons, Frank Sinatra, Pavarotti, James Taylor, Elvis, adult comtemporary Christian, praise and worshipi.e. Hossanna Integritymusic.  I pretty like it all except for rap. I love all the musicals: My Fair Lady, THe Sound of Music, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and the old movies with Doris Day, Rock Hudson,Fred Astaire etc.  You are right we could on about this for days.  Anyway, nice to make your acquaintance. I loved the comment someone made sometime back about what was it???...sugar candy on your arm! Great picture by the way of you and your Honey... or should I say your "TRUVIA" as in true love!!! I better keep my day job. Ha, Ha!!!  Love and prayers, Annamaria
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

Motown rocks!! 

Annamaria...did you get to see all those people/groups?  i haven't been to too many concerts.  i saw Petra when i was in middle school.  MC Hammer as well...lol  and now as an adult i've seen Travis Trit and of course Willie and Merle both a handful of times.  oh wait i saw The Jets and John Micheal Montgomory (sp?) in high school.