I wanted a cookie

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

I wanted a cookie

Post by RB Kayaking »

I've been doing fine for a month with no cravings.  Today I wanted a cookie.  Didn't care what kind, I just wanted one.

I ran to my closet and pulled out all the dresses that didn't fit that I was going to give to Goodwill, but so dearly loved that I couldn't part with them.  I could zip up every one that I tried on!  Mind you some didn't look so good, yet, but I could zip them up.

Guess what?  That cookie desire went away. How could I eat a cookie when this SWOE is working so well?

I think the dust bunnies under my bed were worried that I was going to pull out the scale--but just reading about how everyone mentions how depressing gaining or only losing so little is so depressing that I couldn't do that to myself.

Take it from me, trying on clothes is so much more rewarding!

RB Kayaking
grambonnie5

Re: I wanted a cookie

Post by grambonnie5 »

Wow - how great is that? I guess it is true that "nothing tastes as good as thin feels". Keep it up! :thumbsup:
Be pretty if you are; be witty if you can; but be cheerful if it kills you!
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

AMEN, forget eating something that is wrong for us, lets just see how fast we can fit into our to-small clothes.

I started my 4th week yesteryday and I am already wearing a size littler in my crop pants.

Martha
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

HI
  I  really fight the cookie urge.  Before LDL I had two cookies with tea as soon as I got up in the morning.  As far as cookies go I have yet to have one and I am in my 7th week.  Don't forget to go get that piece of fruit.  Cherries are in and realy curb the sugars.
I have not yet got into my dress yet.  It goes on looks good until I sit down and all my fat spreads.  My favorite saying.  THIS TO WILL PASS. 
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

RB congrats!!!  ((((((((HUGS))))))))  That ROCKS!!!  ;D

Martha a size "littler" is GREAT too!  :laughing:  That was so cute!  I'm gonna steal it.

And Ms Donna, you just keep on keeping on girly!  At least you can get the dress on and sit down in it!  *Hugs*

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Basket Lady »

I too must admit that I wanted a cookie!  And............ I had one! *evil*

But guess what.... it didn't taste as good as I thought it was going to and I have not had another.  The devil made me to it, I just know he did!  *evil*  That little beggar!

But I'm tooting the train whistle now and on track..... 14lbs down in 1 month and I'm pretty darn pleased with that!

You are just so wonderful that you were able to walk away from the demon cookie..... I just love your strength and I'm building up mine day by day.

You go girl!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZlJ3yw/]