Is Anyone Experiencing...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Is Anyone Experiencing...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

the loss of appetite...wanting to eat less thing yet?  i am and it's so weird.  i keep putting a serving on my plate that is way too much.  i would have eaten that much 6 weeks ago.  :teeth:
terrims54

Re: Is Anyone Experiencing...

Post by terrims54 »

I don't seem to be hungry either. It is so weird, because before I would just eat all day long!!!!
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

yep, me too Lizzy
I have a day I can eat anything LDL and not get enough. Then its like I gotta force myself to eat the other days of 7  :wrong: I chalk it up to being to hot  *woot*
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Have not experienced that yet but sure do hope it is on the way!!!!!!!!!
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

i remember when i first strated and i would have 2 burgers (without the bun of course) and bowls of LDL soup for lunch.  AND all the veggies and fruit i was munching on as i fed the kids.  now i can barely eat sometimes.  :shocked:

i will say i made the tomato soup last week on vacation for everyone....i was sad because it was so yum and i could barely eat it.  oh well...at least i had a few bites  :drool:
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Lizzy
Hope your vacation was great.  I too fix my plate and when I start eating my thoughts are what were you thinking when you put so much on the plate.  I just scooped it up in another bowl and said tomorrow you can be eaten.  I am comsumming much less food.  But when I am hungry I do eat.  I find right now morning to hard.  I go the work the farmers market at 6:30 so breakfast is very early and lunch is not until noon or after.  Thank heaven for popcorn as I carry a bag with me everyday sometimes I eat and sometimes I don't
Keep up the good work.
I did miss your posts last week
Donna
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Lizzy,

Isn't it cool?  I still have fluctuations with how much I can eat but my appetite is definately definately smaller now. 

Did I mention it works?  :tongue:

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by junsam »

Isn't it amazing!  Who would have thunk it???  I had purchased smaller dinner plates a few months back with the intension of eating smaller portions, but never did, until LDL.  I started using these plates yesterday.  And let me tell you, it is plenty of food!

Again, Amazing :thumbsup:

Dorothy
    Dorothy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Gotta love ldl  *love* I am also eating less, not just each time I eat, but overall, because sometimes I just make myself eat something, and other times I feel like I could eat everything in sight, so I try to let my appetite lead me when  it comes to eating.  If I put too much on my plate, I will put it back in the fridge until later.
Rhonda in SGF

Post by Rhonda in SGF »

IT IS AMAZING that one meal and some fruit now fills me up and keeps me satieted and lovin life the LDL way!

The first week I lost a ton of weight and ate like a crazy woman!  (two of everything on my plate) IE:  corn on the cob, chicken sausages, beans beans and more beans)  I can eat butter beans straight out of the can.  

I now have my skinny husband hooked on fruit ice cream every evening and we are no longer making the local (butterfat custard places) wealthier any more!  Wendy's frostys no longer even sound tempting either!!!

I no longer have to snack, just 3 meals and I am done and two of those are fruit and not a whole lot of that either.  1 1/2 cups of fruit for my fruit icecream and I am done.  Now the middle meal, well that is my feast and I am noticing that one chicken breast or burger will do and 1 bowl of taco soup when in the beginning it was 3!!!!

GOTTA LOVE THE FREEDOM FROM FOOD THAT LDL BRINGS!

Thanks to God's plan via Roger!

Rhonda  
Last edited by Rhonda in SGF on July 7th, 2009, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dncwc

Post by dncwc »

Me too!! In fact I am forgetting to eat. I realize I am not eating enough and have to start eating more to stabalize my blood sugar. Gotta love it.
Debra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmHigpF/]
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

thank you Donna...yes we had a wonderful time.  we went to a resort near Bend OR...was great fun! 

i was thinking as i read through here about another time last week i made spagetti with tons of veggies...and Hunts sugar free sauce  ;)  i couldn't find a spagetti squash so i was just going to eat it without noodles.  i had about 5-6 bites and had to put my bowl away. 

oh and LP...no you never mentioned this worked.  when did you say that??!!?!  :tongue:  :laughing:
FLOWERS
New, but learning

corn

Post by FLOWERS »

I just wanted how much corn on the cob can you eat?? I bought some last night and i ate 4 and than i was full the rest of the night did not even have a snack. Is this toooooo much corn. i also have some veggies on the grill, for dinner,
Thanks Carol
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

you just starting out Carol?  in the first few weeks you can eat any LDL approved food at anytime of day.  you don't want to be hungry.  but you shouldn't eat your big protien meal for dinner.  eat it at lunch! 
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

Thanks for the info.
Do i still keep eating as much as i need down the road??
Tina K

Re: corn

Post by Tina K »

FLOWERS wrote:I just wanted how much corn on the cob can you eat?? I bought some last night and i ate 4 and than i was full the rest of the night did not even have a snack. Is this toooooo much corn. i also have some veggies on the grill, for dinner,
Thanks Carol

Hey Carol!

I was so hungry for Lunch the other day that I ate 5 ears, no joke! You can do that! I still lost another pound! LDL is amazing and you will see that soon!! Good luck! Glad you have joined us!!

Tina K.
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

Yes Lizzy, I am definitely experiencing that I'm less hungry all the time! It's great! I've been so busy that I have to remind myself that I need to eat a little something!! If not, I get famished by dinner and then I get grumpy and my hubs doesn't like that I get an "attitude", well that's what he calls it. I'd to say more about that, but I don't have time to go off on that tangent, lol!!

Happy LDL Day Everyone!

Hugs Always,  *hug*
Tina K.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

FLOWERS wrote:Do i still keep eating as much as i need down the road??

NEVER limit your portions.....your body will do it for you.....so, don't consciously eat less...just keep eating until you're full...FOREVER...
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

that is a good way to put it Niki....because your body will know!

and Tina...you have to be the cutest thing ever!!!  *love*