Is Anyone Experiencing...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Re: Is Anyone Experiencing...

Post by FLOWERS »

Tina  i also ate all that corn cannot believe you can eat so much but that was my dinner and i was full. I still have not been able to put the tracker in or the smile faces when i click on all i get is the words  (:shock:) i must be pretty dumb that i cannot figure this out driving me crazzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carol
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

Tina i just  :wrong:got it the faces to work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *woot* 
Carol
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Flowers,

Welcome!. Sometimes the emoticons don't work if you do not leave a space before and after them. I had the same trouble in the beginning. See if that helps. Did you get your book yet?  That will make everything really clear. If not, just keep reading the boards and you will find tons of info.  :thumbsup:

And Rhonda, It sound like you are doing really well too!  Good for you!  :D 

Hi Lizzy, Welcome Back!  I did experience a decrease in my appetite after a while. In fact, sometimes I feel a little hungry and them get distracted with work and find it is another hour or so before I realize I have not eaten yet. In the past,  I would have been soo famished at that point I would have eaten anything!  Not now.  :thumbsup:

Friday nights were always a "Celebration with myself" after a long work week and a week of dieting. It usually included take out or home made pizza that I picked at all night long.  Now that is not even a thought in my head. Last night I met a friend for dinner and had my protein then.  I didn't even consider eating anything when I got home  :stop:  --- which was my previous MO.

Gotta love it!  *love*

Julie  :rose:
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

good for you Julie!!  you must be proud of yourself...i know i'm proud of you  ;)
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Re: corn

Post by LittlePrincess »

FLOWERS wrote:I just wanted how much corn on the cob can you eat?? I bought some last night and i ate 4 and than i was full the rest of the night did not even have a snack. Is this toooooo much corn. i also have some veggies on the grill, for dinner,
Thanks Carol

Flowers,

You can eat it till it's coming out your ears.  :laughing:  Okay bad pun!  *evil*  But seriously, eat all you want. 

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.