Eating LDL Pure --- a test !

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
julie409
Master Member

Re: Eating LDL Pure --- a test !

Post by julie409 »

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow, I am going to start my own journal and hope that you will continue supporting me there. Your encouragement is a necessary and elemental key to my success with LDL and now a wonderful part of my life. I couldn't do this without all of you!  *hug*

I know that eating PURE (Fruit for BF and D and protein and soups and vegetables for lunch), as we have been doing and as RT has laid out for us, can really speed up our results. I have already proved that to myself and wrote about that earlier in this topic.  :thumbsup:

In my third month on LDL (eating PURE), I was able to almost double the weight loss results of my second month in which I was not doing PURE. I was following LDL religiously but there is a lot of latitude and tons of choices you can make within the LDL foods list. In the second month, I also found that like many of us, I was adding things that slowed me down. They may not slow anyone else down but for me - not so good :stop: So not only was I following PURE, I was able to eliminate or decrease my intake of Bananas, butter beans, salt, corn thins, FF Cheese and diet coke. There may be more but that's all I can remember off the top of my head! :)

So thanks to all of you who joined in this experiment and provided such great inspiration. Who knows, after a couple of weeks I may decide to go at it again if my weight loss slows. I love seeing the scale drop every day. It is really motivating for me.

Love you guys!

Julie :rose:
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]  :cool:  I was wondering how you all are doing on pure LDL?  I don't see anything current on the subject.. I am a newbie so please forgive if I am doing this wrong.

Thank you,
Kathie in Fl. *hug*
[
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Hi Kathie,

We're starting a new thread.

http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=7823.0

CQ
sheral

Post by sheral »

This is my first message to the boards. This thread was a brilliant idea and I certainly miss it. It was very useful to go to this one spot and see how people were doing. Please consider continuing it.
Thank you
Sheral
Bermuda
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Sheryl,

Please look at the message from CQ, just before yours. You can click on the link to go to the new topic.
We are starting it up again. Some other people like the idea of a group journal as well. I know I had the best results when I followed PURE LDL.  I have to admit that without watermelon, I am floundering a little. But I found one last night and today my body is very happy. There must be a nutrient in there that my body needs and likes.

Please join us in the new topic. CQ and doodlebug and El and me too, are going to be posting there. Not sure who else. We would love to have more company - it really motivates us.  :thumbsup:

J :rose: