EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! I did it! I'm in ONEDERLAND!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
julie409
Master Member

Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! I did it! I'm in ONEDERLAND!

Post by julie409 »

Oh My Gosh !  CQ, Rodie, Manda, Tiss, Snoopy, Chrissy V (great fireworks - thanks so much!), Trish, Sheral (does your horse swim? ) and Jerzy, You are all so kind. Thanks to each and everyone of you for making me feel so wonderful and for sharing this special day with me!  *hug*

Julie :rose:
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

CONGRATULATIONS, JULIE!  :D  YOU GO, GIRL!  *hug*  :thumbsup:

Keep going because I'm right behind you.  *evil*  8 1/2 pounds to go and I'll be in Onederland.  Monday I wasn't sure it was possible, but this morning I KNOW I WILL GET THERE!  :D

Keep the good work going.

*hug*

Ginny
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Hipless Hipless Hurray.  Don't we all love LDL and the WOE.  To reach your goal omy what an event.  I have a way to go I hope to join you around the first of the year.  Keep up the good work.  Everyday it gets easier
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Wooooo to the hooooooo!!!

Congrats!!!

That is so fantastic!!!

Yahooooooo!
michelevalencia
New, but learning

Post by michelevalencia »

Congratulations and a Huge High Five Julie409!!!!

I love what you said about willpower built in.....without the cravings we all used to get on fad diets, LDL is truly a way of eating. Most people I've talked to think I am depriving myself, but how can I be "depriving" myself of something I don't miss and my body doesn't need (or like) in the first place. Reconditioned tastebuds (back to normal) require no willpower!!!!

Thank you Roger Troy and Glory to God for LDL!

Less of me, more of HIM!
In Christ,

Michele
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hi Ginny, Donna, Mama and Michele,

Thank you all so much for making this day even more special - I wouldn't have dreamed that was possible.  :thumbsup:  We are all so blessed to be here.

powder99

Post by powder99 »

Hi Julie
I am so very impressed.
Never surrender.
Jim
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

My dear Julie,
I cannot even express how thrilled and proud I am for and of you!  *hug* That is a BIG deal! You did it...YOU DID IT! You stuck with it..you are sticking with it..you have made adjustments and YOU got to onederland!

I was so happy to come back to the boards tonight and find such wonderful news.  *hug*

I celebrate with you my friend...Onederland for many of us is such a huge goal. For many of us...it has been a long way from our sights..and we know how excited you are to be there!

For those of us who are on thyroid meds, the journey can be just a tad more frustrating at times...adjusting medications and finding foods that work with our bodies..you stuck with it and you are just doing so very well.

Much love and many hugs Julie  :rose: *hug*

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
mom
Master Member

Post by mom »

Julie, I wish I could send you a happy dance, but believe me when I say, that I am happy dancing for you.  It is wonderful to hit onderland, and then to watch those numbers stay down, and continue to go lower.  Hip Hip Hooray, you have reached your first goal, and now it is time  to set another reachable goal.  congratulations again.
terrims54

Post by terrims54 »

Way to go Julie, I am so HAPPY for you. This is such an awesome weigh to lose.....
Keep up the great work.
Have a fantastic holiday weekend!!!  :rose:
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

So Julie,

Did you do a happy dance on the scale?  Did you get off and on several times before you believed your eyes?  Wahoo for you girl!

RB Kayaking
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Never surrender.[/b]  :thumbsup:
Thanks Jim, I like that!  The one I use when I am terrified and have to [b]feel the fear and do it anyway
is "I am a warrior!  Warriors never turn their back on the battlefield!"  Then I put on my Wonder Woman bracelets!

Jazzy Pants  *hug*  I celebrate with you my friend...Onederland for many of us is such a huge goal.[/b]
You have been with me every step of the way - thank you for your friendship and encouragement. I have so far still to go but I KNOW in my KNOWER that it is possible.

MOM,  [b]I am happy dancing for you.
  :kiss:
Thank you so much!    It is so wonderful that we get to celebrate the milestones with each other - the people who know how hard we work for each pound. About my next big goal --- what shall it be?  :wrong:  hmmm? Maybe at the half way mark- for some reason that seems too easy!  How's that for confidence?  Thanks for giving me more motivation - I was so happy to arrive, I didn't think about where else I needed to go!  :shock:

Terri, thank you!  Hey,maybe I can buy a fabulous new dress like you did for more motivation!

RB, Actually I just stood there and didn;t even breathe for fear that the numbers would go up!  :blink:  Thanks for being here with me!

YEAH!!!! Can you tell I am excited!!!!!  *woot*
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

JULIE -- YOU DID IT ! ! ! !    YAY ! ! !

• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

WEIGH TO GO Julie!!!! Congratulations on a job extremely well done. I'm close and hope to be there by the end of the month.  You and EnJa have reinvigorated and motivated me.  Thank you and thanks for the support you have always been.  *hug* :kiss: :rose: :thumbsup: HIPS HIPS AWAY!!! Lynda
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Gwennaford - thank you so much - how cool was that?  *hug*

Lynda, You are so sweet - thank you!  *hug*
You will be with us in Onederland before you know it. I can't wait to celebrate with you!

mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

julie409 wrote:Never surrender.[/b]  :thumbsup:
Thanks Jim, I like that!  The one I use when I am terrified and have to [b]feel the fear and do it anyway
is "I am a warrior!  Warriors never turn their back on the battlefield!"  Then I put on my Wonder Woman bracelets!
[color=blue]Awesome Julie![/color]
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Mrs J ----- OMG! OMG! OMG! 

Do you have any idea how much I love you right now?  *love*

Now all I need to do is figure out how to get this to be my avatar.  Thank you! Way  :cool: 

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Julie - you right click it, copy the image URL from "Properties" and paste it into your profile.  If it doesn't work, then post it in the gallery first, THEN copy the URL into your profile.

I just tried it in mine & it worked.
Last edited by Gwennaford on September 5th, 2009, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Thank you Ms Gwennaford!  *hug*  Your avatar should be a photo of the Lone Ranger on his mighty horse reared up on his hind legs primed to rescue!

I just found the perfect photo on line and it won't paste. I could paste it into a word doc but not here!  I am a point and clicker. If I reach a roadblock I have nothing in my bag of tricks to help me out.

Have a great day!

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Bonnie CHA discovered the trick of posting a picture into the gallery (where you CAN copy it out of your computer's picture files) then right clicking it in the gallery, selecting "Properties" and copying the image URL, then pasting it into the profile or message boards.  That is good for avatars, but it wouldn't be so good for random funnies like people put in their messages.  For that you really need to sign up for a free online photo management account like Photobucket or Facebook.

complete instructions are here:

ImageImage