EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! I did it! I'm in ONEDERLAND!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
julie409
Master Member

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! I did it! I'm in ONEDERLAND!

Post by julie409 »

I did it! I did it! I did it!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(TINA, I did it --- today I reached onederland.  Thanks so much for paving the weigh for me to KNOW what is possible!  *hug* )

I am so happy to have reached this milestone. It personally proves to me that it doesn't matter what conditions you have or what you have been told in the past about how you are SUPPOSED TO EAT, all you need to do is commit to the LDL guidelines, put yourself on autopilot and the pounds are history.

Like Tina, I am on Thyroid medication and all the info about this condition suggests that weight loss is incredibly difficult while dealing with hypothyroidism - ok, but I lost about 37lbs in just over 3 months.  :shock:  Like NJ, I have multiple food allergies and getting them under control and sticking with LDL have been challenging but not insurmountable. I still managed to have success with a very minimal food list.  :thumbsup: And here we all are in onederland - YIPPEE! *woot* *woot* *woot*

Thank you all so much for your unending support and encouragement (OK where is my little statue?  :laughing: ). I really don't know if I could have continued so effortlessly without all of you by my side.  :angel:  Every story and helpful hint you have posted has served as inspiration to me each and every day.

Anyone out there that is lurking about  *grrr*  :wrong: , please make the commitment to LDL and don't look back. You will not regret it, I promise you! (I also posted in the Medical Success stories if you would like to read more.)

I have finally been able to wear all the new clothes that have been hanging in my closet - mocking me!  And some of them are getting too big already.  :rolleyes:  That's  a great problem to have.

(Thank you RT, for developing a plan with the will power built in.)

(OK - now where is that Tina - she is down to 172 now - I will never catch her!  ;)  But it will be fun to try!)

I DID IT!
Julie :rose:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! I did it! I'm in ONEDERLAND!

Post by crickadoodle »

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:  -- a dozen roses for you!!!

Yeah, Julie!!!!!!!    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm so proud of you and excited for you.  I think I told you last week that you'd be in ONEderland this week??  If not, I thought it.  :D :D

All of the different people with all the different situations, but all the same result -- we are losing weight.  All the old excuses that we used to give ourselves for not being able to lose weight are all proving powerless over us now.  What victory!  What freedom!!

Like Julie said, any lurkers not committed yet, I challenge you to try this.  First you deal with your cravings and see how easy it is to stay on the program.  I have no intention of going back to the way I use to eat.  I know holidays and vacations will come and I'll eat a little something that isn't on the plan, but for the majority of my eating I'm going to eat this way.  It tastes so good and is satisfying.  Besides that I feel better physically and have no mood swings, like other weight loss plans.  I don't feel deprived and like a martyr, because I can't eat certain foods.
Last edited by crickadoodle on September 3rd, 2009, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

crickadoodle wrote: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:  -- a dozen roses for you!!! 

Thank you, Doodle bug!  *hug*  I am so grateful we are doing this together!  And we are doing especially well with the LDL Pure so I appreciate you joining in on that - much more fun with company. It would have taken me a lot longer to get to onederland. (Oh and thanks to my Bama girl for pointing us in the right direction with that  :thumbsup:  -- ya see - we all rely on each other!)

You are having incredible results too!  I am happy for us both! Thanks so much for the roses - love them!

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Julie- Congratulations on reaching Onderland.  I hope to join you around the beginning of 2010.  It must be a beautiful place ;).  Pam
3greatgifts

Post by 3greatgifts »

Wow, that's awesome....what motivation! Can I ask what "onderland" is?  :D
bamaluvr

Post by bamaluvr »

Julie Julie Julie Julie............I see that butterfly changing again.......... :D  How simply WONDERFUL!!!!!

I'm so proud of you. CONGRATS!!!! :thumbsup:  so glad your into the one's  ;D
 Keep up the good work.  This time you made me cry like a baby.
*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*        

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Congratulations Julie  *hug*  *hug*  *hug* can't wait to join you.

3greatgifts onederland is when you weigh less than 200 lbs.......

Cookie
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Ohhhh! This is so freakin exciting! 

Thank you Pam! It may be my imagination but the sun actually seems brighter here  :D  Nah!
I know you are on your way and will be here sooner than you think. *hug*

Thanks Cookie, I appreciate it! *hug*

3great gifts, thanks to you too!  *hug*

Bama girl - happy tears only  *hug* Thank you!

I just went for a pedicure to celebrate!  That's one of the benefits of working in a mall!! Now my toes are happy too! :laughing:

mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Oh Julie, ROFLOL!!!!!  Your excitement is contagious!  I am smiling from ear to ear.  A BIG, BIG, BIG congratulations on getting smaller, smaller, smaller!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love what you said about RT developing a plan with built in will power.  You speak truth woman!! 
When it comes to cravings I have no will power..........but eating this way still amazes me how often I'm not tempted.

I'm enjoying soaking in your enthusiasm!  You did it!  You did it! You did it!  :D :D :D
It works!  It works!  It works!  *love*
Are you doing the dance of joy with those beautiful pedicured feet?  I am joining in with you!!
So happy for you Julie,
mrsj
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

mrsj wrote:Oh Julie, ROFLOL!!!!!  Your excitement is contagious!  I am smiling from ear to ear.  A BIG, BIG, BIG congratulations on getting smaller, smaller, smaller!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love what you said about RT developing a plan with built in will power.  You speak truth woman!! 
When it comes to cravings I have no will power..........but eating this way still amazes me how often I'm not tempted.

I'm enjoying soaking in your enthusiasm!  You did it!  You did it! You did it!  :D :D :D
It works!  It works!  It works!  *love*
Are you doing the dance of joy with those beautiful pedicured feet?  I am joining in with you!!
So happy for you Julie,
mrsj

Yeah!!!  :laughing:  What she said!!  Congratulations hon!  This is more and more and more FABULOUSO news!!!  You go sister!!!!  *HUGS*

(In Faith)  LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by julie409 »

LP - Thanks so much!!!  You're a sweetheart! *hug*

Mrs J-  Thanks a bunch!  *hug*  And yes I am doing a happy dance and love for you to do one with me YEAH!!!!
(but I am waiting for Kathi to come buy and give me an official Happy Dance - OOOOOO- I wonder what it will be - no pressure!  :laughing: )

Back to work!

Julie  :rose:
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Julie,

That's awesome! I'm so proud of you *hug* Looks like you're going to be buying those size 8's sooner than you thought. :thumbsup:

CQ
rodie

Post by rodie »

Julie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Isn't it great to have a woe that really works and it so darn easy? I agree that the support and reading other posting helps alot too.
Keep up the GREAT work.
Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
MandaM

Post by MandaM »

WAY TO GO!!!!  You are such a great inspiration to all of us here on the boards!  Keep up the great work!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:                      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:                        :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWatE89/]
[/url]
t-rock
Master Member

Post by t-rock »

Julie:

Fantastic.  Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great work.  I love hearing these stories and love that I am moving in the right direction with you!

Tiss
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

I'm so happy for you.  Keep up the good work.  :thumbsup:
ChrissyV

Post by ChrissyV »

[size=250]That's AWESOME, FANTASTISCH, MAGNIFIQUE, QUE GRACIA, FORMIDABLE, 了不起

[center]Image

CHRISSY
TRISH

Post by TRISH »

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  HAPPY FOR YOU !    BEEN AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOR A WHILE  WORK IS PICKING UP........  GOOD FOR ME!  BUT, I MISS THE SITE.

JULIE,  I KNOW WHAT YOU FEELING,  I HAVE GAINED 30 LBS FROM A CAR ACCIDENT IN 06.  I HAVE 5 MORE LBS TO GO TO THAT GOAL.  MY FIRST ONE.  THEN THE NEXT IS TO GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT.  WHEN EVER IT STOPS. 

YES THIS PLAN IS SOOOOOOO, IT'S A MIRACLE........FROM GOD.  FOR ME !  AND FROM ROGER !

SO I AM GLAD YOU MADE IT !  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

CONGRATS ! ! ! ! ! !       

TRISH 
                  *love*
Shera

Post by Shera »

Congrats Julie!!!
I am thrilled for you. To make it through all your medical challanges and end up in onederland, priceless!
:cool: Save a place by the pool for me.....I'll be there soon.  ;)

Sheral
Jerzygrl09

Post by Jerzygrl09 »

I'm very happy for you, Julie!!!

HUGS - Vicki