Spreading the News

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Spreading the News

Post by crickadoodle »

Well, today I had to do some shopping.  Right before I was to check out, the ladies behind the counter were talking about both having a pair of size 8 pants in their closets that they just can't get rid of.  They were openly talking about how impossible it is to lose weight and how men lose so much easier than women, etc.  Well, I knew I had the answer to their problem, but should I really tell perfect strangers about what Let's Do Lunch has done for me?  I decided that to have such good news and to not share it is just wrong, so I told them that I knew a way they could lose weight easily.  They were totally interested immediately.  I told them that I have lost quite a lot of weight in less than 3 months.  Three months ago, I felt that it was impossible for me to lose weight.  I told them that with Let's Do Lunch you don't use pills to lose the weight.  I told them how I don't look at it as a diet, but something I can live with.  The food is satisfying and delicious and healthy, why would I want to eat any other way?  They both said they were going to look on the website and wrote down the name.  As I left, I said, "So, hang on to those size eights, you'll fit into them again one day."   

Honestly, I think I gave all my size eights away to Salvation Army!  I just never expected to be in them again, but I'm certain I will pass through that size and wind up in size 6 or size 4.  Maybe I kept a pair in storage!  :D 
Last edited by crickadoodle on September 18th, 2009, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopefull

Re: Spreading the News

Post by hopefull »

Yeah. LDL seems too good to keep to myself also. I've been sharing with anyone and everyone who will listen.
I've lost 15# now! Woohoo! and you go girl for sharing. It's just makes sense to share when you have found a good thing!
hgus,
Bobbi
Clown Lady
Master Member

Re: Spreading the News

Post by Clown Lady »

Crickadoodle
Way to go.  I share the word to anyone who asks what I am doing.  I have made the business cards and pass them out  It is easier that way, they can choose to do LDL or not without pressure  They can look at me a see a difference.
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]