My picture is up

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

My picture is up

Post by RB Kayaking »

I made my son do a quick photo shoot down by the lake.  So this is me after losing three dress sizes, almost four.  And yes I do have a before picture of me in a swimsuit that will be posted when I'm done eliminating all the extra dress sizes!

RB Kayaking
VickiLynn
Master Member

Re: My picture is up

Post by VickiLynn »

RB,

Love your picture!  Where is your body though so we can see what that svelte figure looks like?  Please let us know when you post the "before" picture.

Merry Christmas and a Happy LDL New Year!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

RB, I am so excited to see you!  What a fabulous photo!  I know you felt wonderful having your pic taken. It's sort of fun now - not to worry about how it will come out bc of size issues.

Have a lovely CHristmas!

Julie :rose:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

RB- So nice to finally see you.  You look great!  Merry Christmas!  Pam
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Ohhh!  You look so happy and healthy!!!!

Lovely!
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Thanks, guys.  I'm printing that one out and hanging on my fridge to remind me how well LDL works!  That and to remind me that I'd "Rather Be Kayaking" then cooking!

I just found the citrus grove of all citrus groves right here in Sanford!  I had one grapefruit, two tangelos and one navel for breakfast yesterday.  That has to be the most fruit I have ever eaten at one time.  For supper I added a mango (big sale $1 each) grapes and strawberries (FL Plant City strawberries are ripe!) and a banana to the mix. My dh and son helped themselves to a great fruit dessert without even giving it a second thought!

At this rate ALL those tens will fit by the end of the year--I already have the pair of tens that fit for Christmas--now it just has to be warm enough for me to wear them!

RB