9 Days and Losing!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
waquin

9 Days and Losing!

Post by waquin »

I went to my Dr. today for a followup on bloodwork done for allergies. (Yikes, I have a severe allergy to GRASS (Rye and Bermuda)!
When the nurse weighed me, I was amazed! I have lost 11# in the last 9 days being on LDL.
I love beans! They keep me so full I can't believe it.
God Bless you all......Keep on beanin'
*love* waquin
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice in it and be glad.
Psalm 118:24
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: 9 Days and Losing!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Congratulations!  I bet all the employees at the doctor's office are still talking about it and how they can make it happen for themselves!  I like your new slogan- "Keep on Beanin."  Good work.  Pam
waquin

Post by waquin »

Thanks, Pam.
I told all the girls ( there are 9 of them) about LDL. They couldn't believe I lost that much weight in nine days. The nurse that took my blood pressure said she was going to tell her Mom about it when she got home, as her Mom has tried a dozen diets and can't keep the weight off. I told her to go on the Internet and type in: LDL.com and you will get all the info you need to get started and it tells you how to buy the book.
I go back on Aug. 31 for an ultrasound and will take my book in to show the office girls LDL and see how much more weight I've lost by then.
*love* waquin
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice in it and be glad.
Psalm 118:24
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

HI, and isn't LDL great?? My mom stumbled onto it by accident flipping channels and told me about it.  I am so glad she did.  I "discovered" the remarkable bean when I started, as well.  Congratulations!!  ~jess
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

That is so good.  Spreading the word of LDL one at a time is what success brings.  It is an amazing woe and to think we can shed lbs while being so food satisfied.  :thumbsup: JF
bingo

Post by bingo »

I guess you can say, "We`re Lovin` It " and "-Livin` It ",,,I Love that saying, Crickadoodle !
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Welcome to LDL Waquin, You are going to love it here. We will be waiting to hear your next sucess with LDL. By the way great picture.........Wither