Fruit & Soup Flush Mondays! Are you in?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
TERLYN

Re: Fruit & Soup Flush Mondays! Are you in?

Post by TERLYN »

I'm in!
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24-26
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am doing the Soup and Fruit flush today. Sometimes I try for a second day if I can manage it. It is a great way to give your body a rest and to keep things moving in a downward direction.

Hi Sweet Rose, I am one of the ones that weigh in often. I do notice the scale move down the next day. And even if it moves back up slightly again, I am down over all for the week, err,  :wrong:  I hope that makes sense.

Hi Terlyn - glad you are joining us!  :thumbsup:

Hi Sylvia, Where did you take the class. I am so happy that you found your way here.  ;)

Welcome to all of you!  You will find this is a most caring community and the best place to learn about the most nutritious way of eating that not only allows you to lose weight but provides good health in the process. You will not believe how easy it is as long as you follow the guidelines that Roger has provided.  I am so excited for you all !  :cool:

Julie :rose:
leisuregranny

Post by leisuregranny »

Hi Julie,

The class is at my church, Living Word of Houma, LA.  Our teacher is Crickadoodle. :) It's going to be a great class.  I just made the breakfast blueberry pie.  Yummmm!  I've done fasts before, so this flush will be a breeze for me.  Yea!!!!!!!  I have never been on a message board that was so encouraging.  I love it here.  I've lost 45 pounds with Weight Watchers and made Lifetime (with the goal my doctor had set), but complacency caused me to gain 10 pounds.  I had been at goal for over a year, and still feel uncomfortable, with lots of pain in my feet. I want to lose those 10, plus at least 15 more.  That would put me about 20 pounds more than I was in high school, but at the age of 60, I think that would be too thin for me.  Now I'm trying to figure out how to get a profile picture up.  Every one I try is either too many pixels or too many megabytes.  I'll keep trying.  Lovin' this board.  :D

Sylvia
IF WE MEET AND YOU FORGET ME, YOU HAVE LOST NOTHING. 
BUT, IF YOU MEET JESUS AND FORGET HIM, YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING!

julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hi Sylvia,

I was wondering if you were in Doddlebug's class.  Good for you!  You are in good hands there. And any health benefit you can get - you will get from following LDL!  Yeah!  :thumbsup:

godstemple

Post by godstemple »

Hello everyone. I am still doing the flush on mondays. Usually I look forward to it. I usually puree my vegetable soup on mondays. Love it!
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Guys!

Happy Monday!

Is anyone flushing today?  I am ! 

CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Julie,

I'm doing it today.

CQ
bludaffodil

Post by bludaffodil »

I'm doing it, too!    :thumbsup:

Kathy
godstemple

Post by godstemple »

I had to skip today, but I will be doing it tomorrow.
abbys mom

Post by abbys mom »

Hi Julie,

Had to skip it this week, just wasn't prepared enough.  Hope your day is going well. 

Kathy
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I was not prepared so have been eating fruit all day and some corn thins with hummas. When I got home I fixed a big pot of Sicilian Mama's Rags Soup. Yummy.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

I love that soup too!!!  It's my fave!