THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
needwife

Re: THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Post by needwife »

WELL THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS YANKEE, YOU HANG IN THERE, I CAN SEE YOU ARRIVING AT SKINNYTOWN NOW LOL TTYL  NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
needwife

Post by needwife »

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS HOPEFULL, KEEP US  INFORMED ON YOUR PROGRESS, GL TO YOU , TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Oh Wow!
          Dancing! Me and my boys dance everyday! Sweaten with the oldies!. Ha ha ha  some funny dance. I know we dont dance like Richard but we move our silly feet. Not every day but at least 3 times a week. Keep on dancing folks!
                                       Judie,Ralph and Mike

Sorry I guess this response is a little out of order. I saw on a previous page that everyone was dancing and wow that was a while ago.Duh! any way keep those feet dancing!
Last edited by snowbirdie on February 4th, 2010, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfmother

Post by Wolfmother »

NEEDWIFE...I AM SO GLAD IT WAS NOT THAT BAD.  YOU WILL GET INTO THAT BIKINI IN NO TIME    :tongue:    LOL
Debbie

needwife

Post by needwife »

WELL WERE HAS EVERYONE BEEN LATELY. ARE YOU SNOWED IN. I AM READY FOR WARMER WEATHER. TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

I'M READY FOR WARMER WEATHER, TOO, AND I LIVE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!

RB Kayaking
dinker

Post by dinker »

Where do you live in Central Florida.  I live in Central Florida also.  I live in Sebring FL
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RB Kayaking wrote:I'M READY FOR WARMER WEATHER, TOO, AND I LIVE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA!!!

RB Kayaking

SO AM I...I'M IN NORTH TAMPA AND IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE LOWER 30'S TOMORROW AND FRIDAY. MAYBE IT'S TIME TO MOVE TO THE KEYS WITH MARY.

CQ
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

YES!!! We're frozen....in South Dakota...plus wind....and we'd be really happy if it gets to 30    :)  jj
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

jjelli,

What part of S.D.? I have relatives in Sioux Falls.

CQ
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

MARY,

THAT'S SOUNDS GOOD! IS THAT A RECIPE FROM THE BOARDS OR ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR RECIPES THAT YOU HAVEN'T POSTED?

BY THE WAY, HOW'S THE FUNDRAISING FOR HAITI COMING ALONG? I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL. MY AUNT HAS A FRIEND THAT JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE AND HE SENT OUT AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE. IT'S A REAL MESS. HE SAYS THAT IT'S 10 TIMES WORSE THAN KATRINA.

ALSO, HOW'S THE ADOPTION GOING? GETTING EXCITED?

CQ
Last edited by CodingQueen on February 11th, 2010, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

I live in Sanford, just north of Orlando.

RB Kayaking
Wolfmother

Post by Wolfmother »

Ok I have you all beat.  I live in Canada.  Right now close to Toronto and not that cold but I travel with work up to Nunavut which can go as low as -50C with a wind chill.
Debbie

wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

The weather is so funny this year.  Here in Montana rather then having all the snow and cold we are like spring.  It is sunshining and is to get in the 40's today. 
needwife

Post by needwife »

DONT BE SILLY MARY, YOUR NOT BANNED.LOL THE MORE THE MERRIER. YOUR INPUT IS WELCOME HERE. MARY YOU ARE A SOUP GIRL , I GOT A QUESTION, I MAKE A CANTER SIZE SOUP EVERY WEEKEND.

ITS INGR. ARE STEW BEEF, ONIONS,CARROTS,CELERY,PEAS I USE ALOT OF THE VEG. AND JUST ALITTLE MEAT FOR THE FLAVOR. MY SPICES ARE ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER.

THE SOUP HAS ALOT OF WATER IN IT, SO I CAN MAKE ENOUGH FOR THE WEEK, BUT====== MY SOUP IS VERY WEAK TASTING=== WHAT ONE SPICE CAN I ADD THAT WILL OVER POWER THAT AMOUNT OF WATER TO GIVE ME A GOOD FLAVOR.

I TRYED CURRY AND CHIL. POWDER AND DIDNT REALLY LIKE THAT TASTE WITH THOSE VEGGIES, MY BODY LOSES MORE  WEIGHT WHEN I STAY WITH THOSE COMBO OF VEGS.

I ADDED A COUPLE OF SWEETNER PACKETS TO IT AND THAT HELPED A LITTLE. GIVE ME SOME THOUGHTS PLEASE. TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Needwife, I'm definitely NOT Little Mary, but I do love to make soups!  ;)

May favorite, all-purpose seasonings have to be Mrs. Dash. They come in a variety of flavor mixes, and I add them to soup all the time -- or anything else that needs to have the flavor punched up a little. You already use onion and garlic seasonings, but Mrs Dash adds other herbs to the mix that give it a really nice balance and flavor. And most of them are salt free -- so you can add as much of the spice as you want, and just add salt to your own personal taste.

Another good seasoning mix is Old Bay. It comes in a couple of flavor mixes, too. It tends to have a little "heat" to it, but is really good in a lot of things. I think it has salt in it already.

Love your basic soup recipe!

Terri
needwife

Post by needwife »

TY TERRY , I FOUND A BUTCHER THAT I CAN BUY BEEF AND PORK BACK BONES WITH JUST A LITTLE MEAT ON THEM AND THEY ARE GREAT FOR MY SOUPS.

I CAN BUY A BIG PACK OF THESE BACK BONES FOR A DOLLAR. I DONT LOSE WEIGHT WELL IF I EAT ALOT OF MEAT, SO THIS WAY I GET MEAT FLAVOR AND A LITTLE MEAT. THANKS FOR THE INFO. TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

I'M NOT MARY EITHER BUT SOMETIMES I FIND THAT ALL I NEED TO ADD TO A GOOD STOCK BASE IS "SALT" AND DON'T ADD SUGAR!

I MAKE MY BASIC STOCKS WITHOUT ADDING ANY EXTRA SEASONINGS AND THEN I CAN CHANGE UP THE TASTE EACH TIME I SERVE IT.  MAYBE YOUR SPICES ARE A LITTLE OLD?

RB KAYAKING