THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: THE LDL 200 PLUS CLUB (BY NEEDWIFE)

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome back, and thanks for posting. It is sometimes discouraging wondering what happened to some of the "regulars" and hoping they have not fallen off the train. Glad to hear you are hanging in there with us. Nothing wrong with taking it slow as long as you are eating healthy. The results will be well woth the patience.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Good to see your post, Needwife.  With your commitment, you will soon see results at the scales.  Merry Christmas! 
Pam
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I remember you told me not to worry about the scales. Hope they drop for you. My scales are a friend to me I won't let go of. Good to see your post and to know you are ok..... Merry Christmas to you.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Needwife, so imspiring to hear from you! You are doing great! Keep up the great work and Happy Holidays!
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

Needwife,  Glad to hear you are doing well.  Keep it up!  You are an inspiration to us all.

*hug*
Ginny
needwife

Post by needwife »

WELL THERE IS ALWAYS A ANSWER TO A PRAYER, AND I GOT ONE , I FOUND PASTA, THATS RIGHT, AND YOU CAN EAT ALL YOU WANT, I HAVE TRIED  IT AND I LOVE IT. GO TO WWW.MIRACLENOODLES.COM

THEY ALSO HAVE MIRACLE RICE AND MIRACLE FLOUR CALLED KONJAC FLOUR, IT THICKENS 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF CORN STARCH OR FLOUR AND IT IS CALORIE FREE.

YES, YES  I SAID CALORIE FREE. YOU CAN BUY IT ONLINE BUT IT IS NOT AS CHEAP AS YOU CAN GET IT AT THE ASIAN STORE.  I GO TO THE SUPER -G- MART IN GREENSBORO NORTH CAROLINA, THE PRICE IS 1.49 A PACK FOR THE NOODLES, THEY  ARE ALSO CALLED SHIRATAKI NOODLES ,

GO TO YOUTUBE AND WATCH PEOPLE COOK WITH THEM. YOU MUST  RINSE GOOD AND BOIL HARD FOR 2 MIN. ONLY.

THEY ALSO MAKE TOFU NOODLES THEY HAVE 20 CALORIES AND THEY ARE GOOD TO.  I HAD SPAGHETTI LAST NIGHT.

LIFE IS GETTING BETTER   thumbsup THE PHONE # TO THE SUPER G MART IS 1-336-252-1055.  I HOPE THIS BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY IT DID MINE  inlove TTYL NEEDWIFE    :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on March 1st, 2011, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Good news.  I really am interested in the thickening flour.  From whom do I order?  Thanks, JF
needwife

Post by needwife »

YOU CAN ORDER IT AT WWW.MIRACLE NOODLES.COM  ( THIS IS EXCITING NEWS FOR OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE) ITS LIKE FINDING A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL ON THE GROUND. LOL TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
url=http://www.TickerFactory.%20%20(NEEDWIFE%20).com/weight-loss/wqTc32y/]Image[/url]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Neewife.  I did go back and reread it.  Sorry, I should have seen it first time.  :laughing:  I make a delicious pudding and need to thicken it.  I have used cornstarch, but no calorie thickener.  *love* it    JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Good to see you are still checking in, Needwife.
How have you been doing?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
needwife

Post by needwife »

I AM DOING GREAT LINDA, I HOPE YOU ARE ALSO, TTYL NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
needwife

Post by needwife »

i like them all but the angel hair, there just to small, i cut them up with scissors to one inch lengths  , that makes them like macaroni noodles, they eat better that way, going to order my no calorie flour today.

Roger i am not sure i follow you, these items have (no calories) and (no carbs) and (no fat) and (no cholesterol) these items are all made from the konjac plant and have been scientifically proven to lower blood sugar levels and lower the bad ldl cholesterol levels, the Japanese have used these plants for 2 thousand years. except for sumo wrestlers or Japanese people who live in America, i have NEVER seen a FAT  Japanese person.

everyone needs to THINK about that statement for a minute , HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE. LOL  in 50 years of my life i never have.

my aunt is Japanese and just this week i learned that the Japanese people dont eat the same kind of rice and noodles as we do here in America. they eat noodles made from the konjac plant.  that explains a lot .

well for some reason i have a gut feeling that these items are going to benefit my weight loss efforts. i think zero calories will equal skinny waistline in the long run, if i incorporate these items just right and use them WISELY i think i will be on to something here. if i am wrong , well we are back to the drawing board.lol these items may  not be for everyone, but for me , i am going to drink the water till the well runs dry.LOL

keep looking for my post i think the BIG weight loss is getting ready to happen. so stay tuned. TTYL NEEDWIFE  thumbsup 
needwife

Post by needwife »

Roger thats the reason i  have been putting lean meat with it because protein keeps you fuller longer. I will keep you posted. by the way Roger you may like the tofu noodles better the texture is the same as regular noodles to me. they have only 20 calories a serving, i like then too.TTYL  NEEDWIFE  :thumbsup:
needwife

Post by needwife »

I GOT MY FLOUR IN AND I HAVE (NEVER ) SEEN A THICKENING AGENT LIKE THIS , YOU NEED VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY LITTLE OF THIS STUFF TO THICKEN ANYTHING. THIS IS CORN STARCH TO THE 1 MILLIONTH POWER. LOL  ONE TEASPOON  WILL TURN 8 OZS. OF COLD WATER TO JELLY IN LESS THAN A MIN.

YOU GOT TO STIR FAST AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT IS BEST TO USE THE JUICES OF WHAT YOU ARE COOKING TO MIX THE FLOUR WITH THAN WATER , UNLESS YOU USE VERY LITTLE WATER, CAUSE IF YOU USE 8 OZS. OF WATER TO MIX IT WITH , YOU WILL HAVE 8OZS. OF TASTELESS JELLY THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO  SEASON SOMEHOW,

ONE OF THE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE STUFF IS LAST NIGHT I WAS IN A HURRY AND I WANTED SOMETHING QUICK, SO I OPENED A CAN OF THAT HEALTHY CHOICE CHICKEN SOUP 120 CALORIES PER CAN AND I TOOK SOME OF THAT COLD SOUP AND MIXED A(HALF) OF A TEASPOON OF THE FLOUR IN IT AND WARMED IT UP AND IT TURNED THAT WATERY SOUP INTO A CHICKEN POT PIE, THICK AND RICH, I SEE NOW , NO MORE WATERY SOUP FOR ME . LOL AND IT GIVES YOU THAT SINCE OF FULLNESS FOR HOURS. I HAVE FOUND A NEW FRIEND      :inlove:  OK TTYL NEEDWIFE      :thumbsup:
Last edited by needwife on March 6th, 2011, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mroszczak1

Post by mroszczak1 »

What an AMAZING story and progress you have made. You might have more than others to loose but we are all the same and in the same boat! Peace, Cindy
needwife

Post by needwife »

THANKS CINDY , ITS A MINUTE  BY MINUTE  THING FOR ME.  BUT I AM LEARNING A HEALTHY WAY OF MAKING EVERY FOOD THAT WAS A TRIGGER FOOD FOR ME. I AM A COOKAHOLIC,  I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO  INVENT SOMETHING TO EAT. LOL

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A NEW PEACH ICE CREAM, NEXT WEEK I AM GOING TO WORK ON MAKING A FF MAYO THAT IS LDL APPROVED, CAUSE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE AND I LIKE A LITTLE MAYO ON MY FRESH GROWN TOMATOES . OK  TTYL   NEEDWIFE    :thumbsup: