[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Ollie's Thoughts and Things

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Last edited by LINDA RN on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

Ollie, just noticing your 61 lbs. and looked up when you started.  You are doing fabulously!  So excited for you.  At the rate you've been going, you'll be at your goal in a couple or three months!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Isn't is amazingly easy to do?  Boy, God is good to show us such a delicious way to get slim, and I'm so glad Roger didn't keep his secret to himself!  Aren't you?

Ollie, you do look so good.  So glad we both have enjoyed LDL.  So many people do not commit, and they never lose their cravings.  The ones who do the plan as Roger suggests find success.  *love* and prayers, JF

Something odd happened today.

Since Ron has a swallowing/eating problem right now, we buy anything that he thinks he'll be able to eat. For his lunch today, we bought and heated some bar-b-q pulled pork. He tried but couldn't eat it. There was quite a bit of it left. Being the conservative person that I am, I didn't want to throw it out so I told him I would have it for my lunch tomorrow.

After lunch we went to the hospital for Ron's radiation treatment. Each day I spend that little bit of time re-reading my Let's Do Lunch book. Today I read Ch 5--Conquering Cravings. On page 58, I read "Throw Away Fattening Leftovers" It said "As you clear out your pantry and refrigerator, also throw away all leftovers that have fat in them." WOW. It was almost as if Roger was standing in front of me saying, "now Ollie do you REALLY want to eat that fattening bar-b-q pulled pork? You know it's not good for you and it will slow down your weight loss. Will it be worth it?" Well as soon as we got home, the pork went down the garbage disposal!!! I will have something more healthy and less fattening for lunch tomorrow.

Ollie

Last edited by barrypaxton on , edited 1 time in total.

:thumbsup: GREAT JOB!!!!!

I have this saying I love in those situations
It is going to waste any how, it does not have to pass through me first. :cool:

12/01/2010 - 319
04/09/2011 - 311
04/16/2011 - 306
4/23/2011 - 303
no scale.....

Good for you, Ollie!  51-t0-young-to-be-old, you're right!!!  :D JF

I had a regular checkup with my Dr today. I have lost 20 lbs since my last visit in May. All my blood work was excellent, in the Dr's words "near perfect". In May the Dr reduced my bp meds. Today he reduced it even more!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee Skipeeeeeeeeee! What a great Dr visit!!!

Ollie

Another Medical Success Story! Congratulations

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Congratulations on such a good doctor report.  Wow 20 lbs! This gives me hope that I will see my bp lower itself as I continue on.

Congratulations from me too, Ollie!  Your success will be a true inspiration to many people.  I'm so happy for you that you are seeing such an improvement in your health due to this great way of eating.  :D

Little Mary

Congrats Ollie.. way to go!! Love LDL!!
Hugs, Kathie in Fl.

Congratulations Ollie,,,,Proud of you !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Way to go Ollie!!!!!

TIM

Congrats Ollie,  way to go  don't ya just love it ldl every day hugs Karen

Congratulations, Ollie on the great Dr report. What an encouragement for us all! :thumbsup:

Ollie, so proud of you.  That's amazing!!!  *love* and  *hug* JF

I'm so excited.

Yesterday I noticed that the outfit that I wore to church was a little too big. So when I got home I dug out a container of "too small clothes" and started trying them on. Many of them fit. I now have gone from a size 22/24 pants to a 12. My tops have gone from a 2X to Med.

I love this WOE!!! Thank you Roger Troy for sharing this fabulous program with us. Thank you Lord for leading me to this WOE.

Happy eating,
Ollie

Last edited by barrypaxton on , edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next