Ollie's Thoughts and Things

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Ollie's Thoughts and Things

Post by MsHeirloom »

Wow!!!  Congratulations, Ollie!  You have lost so much in a fairly short period of time.  I am so happy for you.  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Ollie Congratulations on dropping so many sizes.  To be wearing medium size shirts wow you can shop in any store now and buy regular clothes. 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Ollie, You are looking so good.  It's so nice not to be hungry, and still losing inches and ##.  *love*, JF
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

JF, I sat there today and looked at my lunch (2 big stuffed green peppers, fried green tomatoes, and a bowl of peas) and said to Ron "it's wonderful to eat like this and not have to worry about how many "points" I'm eating." Talk about food freedom!!!!

Happy eating,
Ollie

P S I've got some apples stuffed with raisins in the oven right now. Smells delicious.
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Ollie,  congratulations, I know you have to be so excited.  What a way to eat. Once again thank you Roger and the good Lord up above  hugs Karen
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Ollie, Just dropped by to say congratulations on the great success you are having! Way to go!
Hugs,
Bobbi
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Ollie,

Sure looks like it's time for a new picture  :thumbsup: . I made stuffed peppers last week too; one of my favorites especially when they are so plentiful during the summer. I had some surgery last week and before I went to the hospital I cooked up a storm so I had meals ready for me and my husband's lunch this week.  I made Chicken and Bean Stew, Beef Stew, Taco Soup, and the stuffed peppers. I froze all into portions so all I have to do is pull a meal out of the freezer and eat to my heart's content.  It's so nice to have all that comfort food while I am recuperating. LDL offers so many great meals one never gets bored eating nor go hungry.
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Way to go girl!

Soon you'll actually have to go clothes shopping because you won't have anything small enough in your closet.

RB Kayaking
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I had another opportunity today to promote Let's Do Lunch. I went to the dentist office to have my teeth cleaned. The dental hygienist hadn't seen me in 6 months and she couldn't get over how much weight I have lost. When she asked how I did it, I started telling her about LDL. She said I was the third patient in there this week who had lost weight on LDL. Word about LDL is getting around in our community!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ollie

bingo

Post by bingo »

Congratulations Ollie...you are such an inspiration to me and surely to many more on the boards !..bingo
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I have to share a funny story with you.

I have plastic containers full of "too small" clothes. Yesterday I got a 2 piece red and black pants suit out of the container and it fit me perfectly. So I pressed it and wore it to church. About half way thru the service, my neck started itching so I reached back and put my hand inside my collar and scratched. That's when I discovered the price tag still on the jacket. The lady next to me saw what I had discovered and leaned over and called me Mini Pearl!! After the service Ron cut the tag off and handed it to me. When I looked at the tag, I realized that the store where I purchased the suit has been out of business for at least 3 yrs. When I had bought the suit it was too small but I liked it and decided that I would be that size someday. Thank goodness that someday finally came. LOL!!

Loving this WOE!!!
Ollie

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

THAT IS fUNNY! i DON'T TAKE THE PRICE TAGS OFF OF THINGS EITHER UNTIL FINALLY WEAR THEM. So mini Pearl, I bet you feel good getting into that suit. You are continually losing. Great feeling........How much more do you need to drop before goal?    Wither
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Wither,

I set my goal at 140 which 10 lbs below what my WW goal was. However, I weighted 125 when Ron & I married 27 years ago so guess what  weight I would like to get back to? I really think it is do-able with this WOE!!

Happy eating!!
Ollie

PS

I started out at 22/24's. I have a pair of size 10 shorts that I'm using to measure my weight loss.  I couldn't get them on at all when I bought them. This morning I was able to button and zip them for the first time!!!

Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Wow!  You are doing great!  Congratulations!  :D
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Congratulations on your continued weight loss!

:thumbsup:
pmilburn

Post by pmilburn »

Ollie - about your pepsi addiction - I used to visit my parents in Mexico where we drove thur a "town" if you want to call it that - it was only tar paper shacks that very poor people lived in - and even there every day here came the soft drink trucks - doesn't that show us how addictive this stuff is.

I would also like to say that for some reason litter on the road by my house really started to get on my nerves - I actually have spent a few hours picking it up - trying to avoid getting run over - and I have been so struck by the fact that most of the litter has to do with people eating and drinking in their cars - expecially soft drinks - there are alot of "addicts" out there.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxEjaUt/]
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

pmilburn,

I am completely free of my Pepsi addition now!!! PTL!!!

Ollie

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Ollie I bake apples all the time, never thought of stuffing them with raisins. Sounds so good I will try that next time.
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Ollie  You are doing so good, I know you have to be proud.  I too would like to get to my WW goal  145 and with this WOE it is so easy  whether it takes a year or a month I will eat this way forever  Hugs Karen
pmilburn

Post by pmilburn »

Ollie I went to sams and bought the fruit last nite - it is a new mixture - looks good - can you tell me your smoothie recipe?  Ialso found corn crisps at whole foods - yea :)  How come little faces don't come up for me :sideways:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxEjaUt/]