[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - Coming back

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coming back

Post subject: Re: Coming back

WE LOVE YOU LP!!!!!
Several of us share similar stories to yours and have returned. Come with us on this train ride to Skinneytown!
I'm glad you're back with us too. [For that matter I'm glad I'M back with us!!]

Hey, I've even started doing the unthinkable! I walked 3.1 miles in a 5K Walk/Run to benefit Autism Research yesterday. I don't think I've ever walked 3 miles anywhere in my life! Then instead of giving up because I was so sore, I got up early and walked a mile this morning before church. I bought a stroller for 'Reo. He walks next to me for as long as he can. When he begins walking slower, I put him in the stroller and keep walking. He does pretty good for a crippled, old dog. And I'm doing pretty good for a fat lady who never even exercised as a skinny girl!
NJ

Profile Send private message  

YAY Little Princess!  It's wonderful to "see" you again!!!  Thanks for coming back here to the best way to eat in the world and all of your LDL family who have missed you so much.  What did I write to you a few months ago?  It didn't matter whether or not you'd been doing Let's Do Lunch, we still wanted to hear from you to know you were ok.  No matter what.  It appears that we're a group full of prodigals!  Now jump back on the train with the rest of us.  You KNOW you can lose those extra pounds you re-gained, just be patient while your body gets back on track.

Love,

Mary

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”

We're all so thrilled you're back with us, Little Princess! Keep on keeping on, and stay with us here on these message boards to help our Father in Heaven bless others in their starting Let's Do Lunch...Eating Until Full to Lose Weight.

Your friends, forever,

Roger Troy, Neets and Mom

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

The best way to stay on track dear is posting.  As NJ and I have found hiding out in the shadows is the fasted way to derail that there is.  By journaling here on these boards it becomes your accountability place and there are no less than 25 people here waiting and willing to walk you thru the most basic steps to get you back on the train to skinnytown.  Now the next fasted way to fail is to think you can hop back on where you left off.  Although its possible to get back on the train to skinnytown it is necessary for you now to go back to the first stop and eat till you are stuffed again of all the legal LDL foods you can find.  Dont try to limit your portions in the beginning.  Let your body do that for you by filling it up till full of all the foods you will come to realize that you love better than all that junk you have been eating in its place.  Last time I came back I did a soup and fruit flush as a kickoff and lost 8lbs in only a few days and lost 15 lbs in about 6 weeks.  Since then I have leveled off but my pants are still loosening and Im feeling wonderful again and wondering why on earth I ever strayed in the first place.  Search far and wide and you will still come back home here cause this is the best eating plan on earth!!!  SOUP FRUIT BEANS VEGGIES....eat as lean and clean as possible till you are safe from fear of your cravings.  Since youve been gone we have also been eating some brown rice which has made it INCREDIBLY EASY for me to stay on plan.  Whenever I feel sorry for myself cause I cant eat something theres nothing like a little chicken/shrimp fried rice to make me feel like Im cheating while still on plan!!!!
Looking forward to watching your mood escalate as the nasty bad carbs leave your body!!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie

Hey little Princess, I remember U from before. Dont' worry.  U will be ok.  Stuff happens but U will be fine again just like I M.  Your friend, Ben

Hi LIttle Princess!

I'm glad you're back.  We all have little dips and dives.  It's somewhat like our faith, right?  Sometimes it is so strong and sometimes it can use a bit of bolstering!  I'm so grateful to have the blessing of fine folks like you find here to keep me propped up sometimes!

Our Lord is so wonderful.  He has set it up so that every single day we have a brand new fresh day to start our lives over again.  Actually, we could do so at any new moment, second, minute, hour...but i love the brand new day...especially early in the morning when everything is quiet and peaceful to make a determination to start fresh at something.

God bless and protect us all!
and keep us on the LDL path!!

margo

Thank you so much for the loving welcome back and the words of encouragement.  I can't begin to tell you how much all of your words have touched me.  Debbie, thank you for reminding me that I have to start over.  Somehow that comforts me when I read it.

Roger, Tom, Ben and Margo  ((((((((((Hugs))))))))  Thank you all too.  It's good to be back. 

I don't know who was praying for me while I was gone but I know somebody was because God just kept nudging me on the inside to come home.  I love you all so much and regret more than anything that I hid from you in my time of need.

I'm not 100% back on plan yet but I am getting there.  I will keep posting here no matter what.  I KNOW I can get back on plan.  I know I have too.

Just so y'all know, I have found a new job which I LOVE.  My puppy is growing like a weed and she is the sunshine in my life and my mom is recovering nicely from her last surgery.  I want to tell ANYONE who is thinking of using food to fix emotional problems or stressful situations....It doesn't work.  It only made things worse for me.  I sure had to learn that lesson the hard way. 

Have a great day everyone and I will talk to you soon.

(In Faith cause I aint there yet) Little Princess

LP!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I - AM - SOOOOOOO - GLAD - YOU'RE - BACK!!!!!!!!!!!  (Yes, I'm shouting!!)

I've been off the boards for a number of days - I've had such a bad tummy ache for the last week that I've only done a bit of cursory emailing and then this past weekend I was out of town...  I feel like I'm celebrating days and days behind everyone...  but I don't care!!

Our Prodigal Daughter is back!!

I emailed you and it got bounced back - and tried over and over - and then I was going to send you a snail mail - and then I remembered that you moved...  I was MOST BUMMED, my dear!

So, you gained 30 back - well, that STILL means that you're down 55 - a WONDERFUL accomplishment!!  You have encouraged SO many people on these boards - so sit back and let us do the same for you.  As Debbie said - many MANY of us have done the same thing - and we're back... WE UNDERSTAND!

Now - I'm going to dig into the guts of this website and see if I can figure out why your profile isn't there...

Big hugs, my friend!!

Love,
Carolyn

John's Weight Loss Progress

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Yeah I was almost ready to send the search party out for you as well......glad you are feeling better Miss Carolyn.  I missed you too!!!!

((((((((Hugs))))))))  Yeah my hotmail email lapsed too.  They do that when you don't check it for over 30 days.  I just figured when you were off this board for a certain amount of time it did the same thing.  As soon as I can post messages here I will send you all my new info.  :)

Thanks for reminding me I haven't gained it ALL back!  :D  I had actually NOT thought about things that way. 

Today I'm going to have an LDL breakfast and dinner but I know my lunch will be off a bit.  I'm still working on getting all the non LDL foods out of the house, and right now can't afford to just toss things out.  I'm getting there though.  *S*

Love you ALL!!!

(In Faith)  Little Princess

Grandma Honey to lil Miss Autumn
Daughter of the King!