How much in how long???

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
w8Less
New, but learning

Re: How much in how long???

Post by w8Less »

I started 2 days after Thanksgiving, 2009.  Been feeling better every day since...

My Weight Chart:
>
SweetRose
Master Member

Post by SweetRose »

Awesome job w8less! You must be so proud!

SweetRose :rose:
SweetRose
w8Less
New, but learning

Post by w8Less »

Thanks SweetRose!

Brandon
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Brandon, look how steadily your line went down.  That's what I love about my experience with LDL.  I never really can say that I plateaued -- as long as I was eating right, and for me staying away from corn, esp. popcorn.
cmruleman
New, but learning

Post by cmruleman »

I want to be able to make a chat make a big dive..a quick painless dive that is. wishful thinking..but I'll get it done
w8Less
New, but learning

Post by w8Less »

Fortunately Crickadoodle, I am able to eat lots of popcorn and corn thins without impacting my weight loss.  I wish it was the same for everyone.  I have found, however, that eating vegetarian once or twice a week has helped tremendously with moving my progress along.

To cmruleman:  I've come to the conclusion that LDL is as quick and painless a way of eating (and dare I say pleasurable?) as I've ever attempted, as long as I follow Roger Troy's advice and put ZERO refined sugar into my body to eliminate my sweet cravings.  Because it's so simple and satisfying, I've pretty much been on autopilot since week 2.  I have faith that you can make the dive -quickly and painlessly!

Brandon
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

You really can do it!   :thumbsup:  I remember thinking early on that I wanted to get to my goal as quickly as possible -- you know, healthily as quickly as possible.  I found for me to eat just fruit for breakfast and dinner and then eat my big lunch and to stay away from popcorn (I'm not lucky like Brandon in that area.) I would lose 2-3 lbs. a week.  It was very steady. (I also walked an hour or more daily and did the Total Gym workout 2-3 times a week.) Some people were OK with losing slower, and they ate other things at breakfast and dinner, and that's OK.  I just had my mind set on getting to my goal and then if I wanted to eat other things at breakfast or dinner, I'd do it when I was slender.  That works for me.  I am having no difficulty maintaining where I am (below my initial goal) and am waiting to see if my body will adjust a little or lose a little more.  My husband is still losing a little and I'm thinking he might lose 10 - 15 more lbs. before his body is finished.  It's so much fun to see where this way of eating will take you.