Queezy today...why?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
cmruleman
New, but learning

Queezy today...why?

Post by cmruleman »

I am a bit queezy/nauseated today. I do not know why though. I want to go exercise and my stomach is not agreeing with me. any suggestions?
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Queezy today...why?

Post by LINDA RN »

Many have found that shortly after starting this WOE that they feel this way, and conclude it is the shedding of the toxins that have built up in your body. Even though you feel yukky, it is a good thing and it will pass. The worse thing you can do right now is the standard treatment of 7-Up and crackers or toast. Don't even think about putting all that corn syrup in your body. Some ginger tea is soothing. Do you have any corn thins? If not some popcorn may help. Make sure you are not constipated or "backed-up" Sometimes even with regular BM's I am so nauseated and realize I am not going as often or as much as I should. Some Colon Cleanse capsules work or I have even found Super Dieter's tea works over-night and I feel so much better. Go with foods easy on the stomach until it subsides. Soft fruits or even some smoothies may help. A warm bowl of bean soup is soothing if you don't have problems with gas. If you do, that is a whole 'nother issue with answers. Let us know how you deal with it as I am sure others may have or be experiencing the same thing.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
cmruleman
New, but learning

Post by cmruleman »

I ate some frozen grapes and that really helped alot. Once my tummy settled some I went for 1 1/2 mile walk and 1 1/2 mile jog...3 miles for today. Man am I tired now. Sitting down to eat my lunch of steamed broccoli and 2 lean jennie-0 turkey patties.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Great, glad you found the "fix" & you are feeling better
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...