THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Post by Gwennaford »

Sunday weighed in at 305 for a one pound LOSS!  Yay! 

Good job Pat!  You are at my preliminary goal weight!   
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
patns

Post by patns »

Thanks Gwen, I am only 5'1" so it is coming off slowly. I am like you in that I know I will need knee replacements in the future and want to get in the best shape possible for that. I was over 200 pounds 5 years ago and have been working at sowly getting down but LDL is the least intrusive way I have discovered. I will continue to eat this way after I get to goal. But I do add a bit more light protein than recommended, such as an egg white veggie omelet at supper.

I am excited because this pound off took me out of the obese range to overweight range on the BMI.

Pat
Last edited by patns on May 9th, 2010, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Good job Gwen. 
CLOWN LADY IS REPORTING IN.  SORRY EVERYONE WITH MY STRUGGLES THIS WEEK I ONLY MAINTAINED. AT LESS IT WAS NOT A GAIN THAT I HAVE TO PAY BACK.  WE BE DOING BETTER THIS WEEK WITH SNOOPY'S ADVICE.  HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO EVERYONE
CLOWN LADY
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I lost 1 lb this week for a weight of 171. Seems like my weight loss has really slowed down. I was averaging 8 to 10 lbs a month. Now I'm struggling to lose a lb a week. I'll stay true to LDL and hopefully the lbs will start falling of again.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Wither reporting 2lbs lost this week! Everything in my closet is fitting now, even my skinny jeans that never fit......I love this way of eating!  Wither
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Hi all...Sunny and warm here in Florida.  Weigh in at 170.
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Well I am back down to 231 again, but does not count as a loss...will not count as a loss until I am under 228, I believe....is that right SS.  But I will get there some day.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I am weighing in at 304 which is down 4 lbs from 2 weeks ago when I last weighed.
dinker

Post by dinker »

I am weighing in on time finally this week but not happy 173. I am so disappointed.  Going to try to add more exercise into the equation.

Hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

I'm checking in but not weighing in.......afraid to step on scale.....to disappointing for me to look at cause I know I've gained.    stress    stress  stress    :bomb:      Maybe I can get a pass from the conductor    :rose:    jj
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

To everyone who didn't have a weight loss last week:

Checking around in the journals I noticed several times last week when folks were having a little trouble being prepared with LDL acceptable foods under different circumstances.  Even a little reversion back to the old ways of eating can stall your weight loss for a long time until those processed and improperly prepared foods are out of your system. 

Please don't choose to eat badly because you don't want to cause hurt feelings.  Your friends and family love you, they will understand, and will likely appreciate if you contribute to your own success by providing some special foods for yourself during special occasions.  People who are offended by your choice to take care of yourself probably love themselves more than they love you and you can't let that matter to you enough to cause you to fail.

Don't worry and don't get depressed.  Just keep on keeping on!  Stay on LDL, continue to do what is best for you, and stop taking care of others more than you care for yourself!
ImageImage
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

Thanks Gwen  jj    *love*
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Wahoo for skinny jeans fitting!!!  Love that feeling that you are going through.

Wait until you pass skinny jeans and are into the unkowns.  For me that's 12's and below.  My 10's are all fitting, my 12's are getting big and those 8's aren't looking so out of reach.  And I've done it all by doing LDL.

Those of you that didn't lose or worse just breath deep and say, " Do I want to indulge or do I want to be skinny?"  

Life's to busy right now?  Simplify and go back to fruits twice a day and maybe a grilled chicken breast with lots of veggies for lunch.  That's what I'm doing and the waist line is changing--it may be slow but its still changing.

The special this week is chickpeas.  Love these little guys just freshly cooked from the dried state, cooled and then eat plan.  A little flavored oil and some favorite spices kicks them up a notch.  Blended with sun dried tomatoes in an oil, salt and pepper and spread on a corn thin or stuffed into a sweet pepper.  Yummy.

Have fun on the train, stop stressing over gains, stalls or small weight loss.  You are in it for the long run and LDL is the best for the long run.

RB
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

ANNOUNCER - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.   *love* IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON THE MOVE AGAIN.  THE NUMBERS LOOK GOOD.  I WILL GIVE A TOTAL TONIGHT.  
RB KAYAKING - VERY WELL PUT.  IT IS A LONG RACE AND THERE WILL BE UPS AND DOWNS.  OUR BODYS CHANGE IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS.  STAY FOCUSED AND MAKE GOOD CHOICES.  
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

Checking in I don't know where it went but I lost 2  *evil*  *evil* pounds this week. 

words of encouragement:
My DH tells me that it is not what the scale says that makes him happy.  It is the fact that I am eating healthy and making good choices.  This is what is going to keep me around for a long time.  He wants me to have the energy to do fun thing with him.  To Good Health.  Loving LDL.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Sneaky Snoopy wrote:Checking in I don't know where it went but I lost 2  *evil*  *evil* pounds this week. 

words of encouragement:
My DH tells me that it is not what the scale says that makes him happy.  It is the fact that I am eating healthy and making good choices.  This is what is going to keep me around for a long time.  He wants me to have the energy to do fun thing with him.  To Good Health.  Loving LDL.

YAY for Snoopy and hubby! ! !  I pray for everyone to have that kind of loving support from the home front!
ImageImage
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Thanks for the wahoos skinny jeans, very funny little mary.......Wither
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Back at you Mary.

Invision a one legged wahoo wearing skinny pink crops!!! 

And asking, "Do these pink crops make my fin look big?"

RB