THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Re: THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

Way to go Gwenn - With your five pounds our train has traveled thru: Comfort, Fredericksberg, Roosevelt, Sonora and Ozona.  Two ville is just around the bend.
patns

Post by patns »

wendysgoodnews wrote:Anyway you look at it to swoop down into Montana and pick me up is going to be quite a trip!

Well, I can add to the trip. But with some big loses we can do it. I am in Edmonton Alberta. It is 5 hrs straight north from the Montana border.

Tomorrow when I check in with my weight I'll fill you in on a unique attraction here.

Pat
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

I don't remember the exact cutoff date for the caboose, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME?  I remember the ending date was set to enable Snoopy to tabulate the results and still allow time to pack for Key West.  I went through this entire thread & didn't spot it. 

I just counted the weeks until the Key West convention (again - I saw where Snoopy counted 81 at the beginning).  It is 80 weeks from now until the end of October, 2012.  If I average two pounds a week, I can be at my high goal of 160 lbs. in 75 weeks, or Sept. 25.  WOOHOO !!!  I never thought of myself as being one of the ones who would be at goal by then, but I just realized I can do it !!! The high range on Weight Watchers height/weight chart for my height (5'5" - 5'6") is 150 to 155 lbs.  So I can easily be at that weight by the convention cutoff ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  After that, (or even before)  it's up to the Lord how low He wants me to go.  

With respect to our race official, Madame Snoopy:

My nicknames generally are spelled with two "N"s but the name I go by is spelled with one "N"  :)

Second, I believe the term coined for those in the 200's is "TWOTERVILLE"

;D

You are doing a fantastic job keeping us all in line.  THANK YOU SNOOPY!

Gwen
Last edited by Gwennaford on April 19th, 2010, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Monday weigh-in: 198.8 I believe that is down 1 pound. I am going to weigh at work because surprisingly hospital scales even with clothes on have been weighing 1-2 pounds less than my home scales. I will take a loss even if a small one.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Wolfmother

Post by Wolfmother »

Monday weigh-in.  Down one pound to 238.  Slow and steady wins this race  :D
Debbie

Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

OK Monday weigh-in for me was 230, which is a gain of about 4 lbs.....well that ok I did fall off the train again this weekend, and ate things I should not have....but I am back on again today and will stay on as long as I can without falling off.  I have to stay on and get under the 200 lbs mark...just to show my DH that I can do it on LDL....

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

Wolfmother

Post by Wolfmother »

Deborah D.  you can hold on to this Caboose and we will hold you if you need us...just ask.
Debbie

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Hi, Wither reporting: I lost 2lbs last week it usually takes me a month to do that. I am so pleased. More coming off next week!
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Monday weigh in...177...chug chug.. down 4 this week.
Hugs.Kathie in Fl.
[
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

Hello!!!  Well I'm a 173  up one lb    *evil*    I'm going to alabama (with a banjo on my knee)  oops  to my brothers 25th anniversary party.  Taking mother along to.  for a week.    see ya when I get back  jj
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

My weigh in was down 2 lbs today to 307.  Once during the week I was up 3 lbs after eating at 10 pm at night, glad it was just water gain.
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

I am down 1 pound.   :kissed:

ANNOUNCER - WE HAVE A TOTAL OF 14 RACERS -  CLOWN LADY, GWENNAFORD, SNOOPY, WITHER, WENDY, JJELLI, DEBORAH, LINDA RN, WOLFMOTHER, DINKER, OLLIE, KATHIE, JAYDENSMOMMY,PATNS.  LET ME KNOW IF I LEFT ANYONE OUT.  AS FAR AS LATE COMERS, THEY ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN.  THE LATER THEY JOIN THE LESS POINTS THEY CAN EARN.  EVERYONE HAS CHECKED IN EXCEPT - DINKER AND OLLIE.  PATNS NEEDS TO GIVE HER START WEIGHT.  
CLOWN LADY IS OFF CAMPING SO SHE HAS MISSED A POINT THIS WEEK.  SHE IS EATING A LOT OF FISH AT THE LAKE.  WE WILL SEE HER THIS WEEKEND WHEN SHE COMES BACK.

TAKING THE LEAD THIS WEEK WITH ONE POINT IS:   (  *love* =  BIG LOOSERS THIS WEEK  )
GWEN   *love*
SNOOPY
WITHER
WENDY
LINDA RN
WOLF
KATHIE  *love*
OLLIE

EVERYONE CAN REACH THEIR GOAL.  JUST REMEMBER TO EAT GOOD AND THE POUNDS WILL COME OFF.  IF TRAVELING MAKE GOOD CHOICES.  GOOD LUCK
Last edited by Anonymous on April 19th, 2010, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Two, Four, Six, Eight,
Let's Do Lunch is really great.  :inlove:
Eating lots of healthy beans,
Fitting better in our jeans!  :thumbsup:
Veggies, fruit and lean meat too
Helps the train a chug -- Choo, choo!  :cool:

Go, Team Go!
Congratulations for the weight loss!
For those of you who gained a few, stay focused and better luck next week!  You can do it! 
dinker

Post by dinker »

Sorry so late.....Monday weigh in at 171.  That is no change for me but I'm happy because at one point during the week I was at 173.  I got through all that depression eating and the funerals.  Sunday I cooked several meals for this week.  I am ready ready.....bought a new car on Saturday to go with the journey ha ha
I live in Sebring Florida and we are right smack in the middle of Florida.  We are knows for the 12 hours of Sebring race. 

The caboose is going.....congratulations to the looser and hang in there to the weight increasers.  For those of you like me who stayed the same....we'll get them next week.

Thanks to everyone who gave me words of encouragement both at the loss of my two friends and my struggle with eating.  You guys all rock!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I weighed in at 5 AM this morning, then left for Columbus for more testing for Ron.

I am down 1 lb. to 175.  I am wearing a top today that I could not wear during the summer of 2009 or 2008. WOOOOOHOOOOO!! or was that supposed to be CHOOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOOO????

Take care,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Gwennaford wrote:I don't remember the exact cutoff date for the caboose, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME?  I remember the ending date was set to enable Snoopy to tabulate the results and still allow time to pack for Key West.  I went through this entire thread & didn't spot it.  
With respect to our race official, Madame Snoopy:

My nicknames generally are spelled with two "N"s but the name I go by is spelled with one "N"  ;D

You are doing a fantastic job keeping us all in line.  THANK YOU SNOOPY!

Congrats to all the losers, hugs and moral support to others.  Prayers & lots of loves to EVERYONE *love*

GWEN
Last edited by Gwennaford on April 19th, 2010, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

ANNOUNCER - OUR TRAIN IS ON THE MOVE.  WE PASSED 12 MORE CITIES.  BAKERSFIELD, FORT STOCKTON, PLATEAU, FORT HANKOC (I had to change the spelling of this fort), TO NAME A FEW.  WE ARE TAKING A FUEL BREAK IN HORIZON CITY, JUST OUT SIDE OF EL PASO, TEXAS.  THIS WAS A GOOD WEEK.  KEEP UP THE GOOD EATING.  IT LOOKS LIKE WEL WILL BE GOING INTO NEW MEXICO SOON.
Last edited by Anonymous on April 20th, 2010, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
patns

Post by patns »

Forgot to post my weight, I was 159 this morning. (Monday).

Pat
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Sneaky Snoopy.. do you have a TOTAL weight loss for us this week?  Just curious.
Thanks, Kathie in Fl.
[
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

Kathie - we had two with big loss and a lot of one's and two's for a total of 17 pounds.  We will move our train one city per pound.  We are headed west to see the Pacific Ocean.

Patns - Thanks I will mark you down.