THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Clown Lady
Master Member

Re: THE RACE ON THE LOOSE CABOOSE

Post by Clown Lady »

Gwen thanks for the words of encourgament.  I needed that.  Snoopy helped this week.  I had a group in for mothers day and I fixed hamburgers with all the trimmings and my plate was LDL perfect.  In fact one lady said my plate looked better than her's.  Good for me.
Clown Lady
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Sneaky Snoopy Did you get our totals yet for this past Monday?
Hugs Kathie in Fl.
[
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

I havn't yet.  It has been a busy week.  Some weeks are like this.  I will have some time tonight. 
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

ANNOUNCER - JUST GOT THE BOOKS OUT AND STILL LOOKING FOR LINDA RN, WOLFMOTHER, JAYDENS MOMMY, TO CHECK IN.  WE HAVE SO FAR 13 POUNDS LOST. 
WENDY - I HAVE YOU DOWN FOR 3 THIS WEEK BECAUSE I DON'T COUNT THE GAINED WEIGHT.  309, -2, +1 , SKIPPED WEEK, -1 of the gained PLUS -3 NEW.
DEBORAH - YOU ARE CORRECT.  YOU WILL NEED TO BREAK THE 228 TO MARK A LOSS.  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.  MAKE THOSE GOOD CHOICES AND YOU WILL START SEEING THE WEIGHT COME OFF.

TOTALS AND BIG LOSSES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
WENDY - 3 LBS
KATHIE - 3 LBS 
SNOOPY - 2 LBS
WITHER - 2 LBS 
GWEN - 1 LBS OLLIE -
1 LBS  PATNS - 1 LBS
CLOWN LADY - 0
DINKER - 0
DEBORAH = +1
- NO CHECK IN -
LINDA RN
WOLFMOTHER 
JAYDENSMOMMY
patns

Post by patns »

Hi , Wolfmother is in the arctic and can't weigh in every week till she gets back. She said she will check in when she can while she is up there.

Pat
Last edited by patns on May 11th, 2010, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinker

Post by dinker »

Red fish blue fish pink fish.........isn't there a story like that...ha ha  It is the pink fish and pink skinny jeans that make the LDL list.
I guess we have to be a little crazy to keep sane in this world we live in today.
Thanks for the laugh gals
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

Dr. Seuss is the author.  ONE FISH TWO FISH RED FISH BLUE FISH.  fun book to read to kids.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT THIS WEEK. AND THOSE WHO WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM WE MISS YOU  HANG IN  THERE ,THE REWARD IS HERE.  HERES TO
A GOOD WEEK EVERYONE.... WITHER
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

ANNOUNCER - ITS FRIDAY AND ANOTHER ROUND OF WEIGH IN ARE COMING UP.  WHERE DOES THE TIME GO.  WELL WHERE EVER IT GOES ITS TAKING OUR POUNDS WITH IT.  I GUESS I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHERE IT GOES SO LONG AS IT DOESN'T END UP ON MY HIPS  *woot* .  HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND MAKE GOOD CHOICES.
patns

Post by patns »

Hi, I'll check in first this weekend. I hope everyone is having a fun active time,this is the first week we can get plants out in our northern climate so hubby and I had a great time yesterday choosing what we wanted to put in the garden. Lots of fresh veggies on the horizon soon I hope.

Snoopy I was following your journal this week and you are inspiring in how much physical activity you get into your already busy schedule along with the right foods. I need to work on getting the physical part in.
Oh, almost forgot to add my weight, this is the first time in my many years of food plans that my main focus is on who many pounds I am losing. Now that my carb cravings are gone I am not constantly waiting for the "diet" to be over so I could eat "normally again. This is now my normal way of eating.
I am 157 this morning so maintained this week.

Pat
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

After a week of unusual eating choices (questionable foods, bad timing)  I'm ecstatic to report that I MAINTAINED at 305 lbs. No gain or loss.   

The one day last week when I went off-plan slightly (detailed in my journal) probably were not enough to cause a big gain, but definitely triggered cravings I've had to deal with for the rest of the week. Other times my body has needed animal protein two or more times a day, often eaten late at night.  I chose not to "punish" myself with a F&S flush to generate a loss because it was obvious to me that this is a natural trand for my body. I go for several weeks when I can barely force down animal protein, then follow up with a week or two craving chicken breasts, fish and seafood several times a day. I guess this was that week. Hope it's over and I can get back to LDL pure.   

My mother and her sisters suffered with violent hormonal imbalances requiring drugs and surgeries. I thank God every day of my peri-menopausal life that occasional lean protein cravings is as bad as it gets for me.  I'll take it!     
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Will not be able to weigh in tomorrow. Am staying in the hospital with hubs. I'll weigh in when we get home in a day or two.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Weigh in at 168.
Kathie in Fl.
[
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I am down 1lb this week! .......  wither
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

lost nothing again...

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Deborah- Please try not to get discouraged.  You are at about the same place I was when my weight loss slowed down, then plateaued.  Keep on keeping on and you will start losing (discarding) again!  Pam
dinker

Post by dinker »

Didn't loose anything again....Those weekends are derailing me.  I need to look back at what I ate in the beginning.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Must have been all the good watermelon this week, I am down to 301 which is 3 lbs.  I just have to lose 1 more lb to reach my second goal I set in the beginning.
scarlett859

Post by scarlett859 »

Congrats Wendy for being so close!!! I know you can do it!!!
I bought a watermelon yesterday after watching my mom cut one up... can't wait to cut into mine!!
[glow=grey,2,300]GEAUX TIGERS![/glow]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKZCQDt/]
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

patns wrote:Snoopy I was following your journal this week and you are inspiring in how much physical activity you get into your already busy schedule along with the right foods. I need to work on getting the physical part in.

Thanks, I think when you step up your physical activity the number on the scale goes up, but your close feel loose.  I am switching my fat to muscle which weighs more.  I don't mind and I won't let it affect my end goal which is a size 10 jean.  I am also training for a 1/2 Marathon.  It will happen the end of July.  Last year I gained 5 lbs during the training.  If I loose any this year during training that will be something.  I have 2 1/2 months to go until race day.

I am checking in at a Maintain.  It must be muscle  *woot* .

ANNOUNCER - WE HAVE OVER HALF CHECKED IN.  I KNOW SOME ARE OUT OF TOWN BUT I WILL LIST ANYWAY.
STILL WAITING FOR:
CLOWN LADY
JJELLI
LINDA RN
WOLFMOTHER
OLLIE
JAYDENSMOMMY

WE HAVE A LOT OF MAINTAINS THIS WEEK.  IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE LATE MOTHERS DAY LEFTOVERS.  ALL THAT RELAXING.  :laughing: SO FAR WE HAVE FOUR WHO HAVE LOST THIS WEEK.  I WILL LIST ALL.  CONGRATS!!!!!
WENDY    -3
KATHIE    -2
OLLIE      -2
WITHER   -1
WELL DONE!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Last edited by Anonymous on May 18th, 2010, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.