I really like my Ninja Food Processor...but

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
sammygirl
New, but learning

I really like my Ninja Food Processor...but

Post by sammygirl »

I really like my new Ninja Food Processor because I can make icecream out of frozen strawberries..banana's and other fruits. The problem is that I've cut myself three times since buying it. Those blades are really sharp but then again they can cut through ice and they make great smoothies. Does anyone know where I can buy a cookbook to be used with the Ninja? And does anyone have any extra band aides?...lol..just kidding  ;D
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: I really like my Ninja Food Processor...but

Post by LINDA RN »

I replaced my smoothie maker with the Ninja after watching the infomercial shortly after beginning LDL in 2009.
Love it, and posted to be careful with the blades as they are very, very sharp.
Bandaids are getting to be rather pricey these days!
I have not seen any cook books for it other than what came with it (and I have no idea where I put the stuff that came with it).
I use it mainly for smoothies and blenderizing beans. DH chopped walnuts for banana nut bread with it when we first got it!
Try an internet search for recipes using Ninja.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
sammygirl
New, but learning

Post by sammygirl »

Thanks Linda for your reply. I've been looking on the web for recipes, I've found a few and I love to make slaw in my Ninja. I'm usually really careful about sharp instruments like knives etc...but even just trying to load and unload them from the dishwasher I have gotten nicked. I'm just going to have to be very mindful of those sharp blades...because I plan on keeping my Ninja ( :
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I googled Ninja blender recipes & a whole list of websitescame up in the search.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I love mine and used it a lot in the summer. But have hardly used it lately. Too much work to make smoothies, I am not that fond of them anyway. It's my husband he loves them. So when I do make them I make them for him. If I am going to eat fruit ,I would rather just eat it like it is. But would not do without the ninja.