Hey, Where did the Vita-Mix thread go?!.....

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
LovinLDL

Hey, Where did the Vita-Mix thread go?!.....

Post by LovinLDL »

I was looking for it to post that I am not tempted to covet the one Neets sent back anymore. :tongue: 

It was such a nice, very unexpected surprise to be gifted with a brand new Vita-Mix today (insert jumping up and down emoticon here)......and to think I had gotten used to life without smoothies and LDL ice cream...just in time for summer too (another juad emoticon)

I'll make you all (RT, Neets, Gwen, and anyone else who couldn't make LDL-SA_2010) LDL ice cream when you come....still have my rain check right?!

Blessings,
Julie
Mary J
Master Member

Re: Hey, Where did the Vita-Mix thread go?!.....

Post by Mary J »

Ha Ha Roger!  Surely you know "women" NEVER forget,,,, they may forgive,,,, but NOT forget!  heheheee

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

LovinLDL wrote:It was such a nice, very unexpected surprise to be gifted with a brand new Vita-Mix today

Julie,

Unexpected surprises are the most memorable ones!  You deserve the best and you got it -- a super, duper, Vita-Mix. Hooray for you  :thumbsup:  *hug*  *love* -- Vicki
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

So glad for you.  You deserve it. Your family will benefit from all the goodies it will help you make. It is my favorite kitchen appliance.  Thanks to Little Mary, I ordered the first month on LDL.  I use it for many things.The cleanup is painless.  *love* and  *hug* Joyful Friend
LovinLDL

Re: Hey, Where did the Vita-Mix thread go?!.....(Get $100 off on your new VM)

Post by LovinLDL »

Oh, I am so thankful to the Lord for the very generous gift.  We enjoyed "what's in the fridge" smoothies this morning (which amounted to leftover LDL Blueberry Pie, apples, an orange and ice).  My ice works so well with it!

I called to find out if I could get our generous friends a $100 rebate by sending in my old broken Vitamix, but the new one wasn't purchased from their site.  So, if any of you want to purchase one from the site, I will be glad to send in my old one for you to get $100 off.

Blessings,
Julie
redkat

Post by redkat »

Julie, 

Great news on the new Vita-Mix.  I'm sure you felt lost without it if you had one already that wasn't working.  Love that "what's in the fridge" smoothie idea!  Kind of wish I was able to get one of my own (Vita-Mix, not smoothie!!), as I would love to take advantage of your generous trade-in offer.

Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality you and your family showed us in San Antonio.  I'm looking forward to the next time we are able to meet.
Kathy