today marks one yr...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

today marks one yr...

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

that i read the best article EVER in First magazine.  :thumbsup:  and tomorrow is one yr that i started LDLin' even though i've tripped up a few...  :shock:  :blush:  :tongue:  i'm so glad i have met you all!!  *hug*  *hug*
Kathie

Re: today marks one yr...

Post by Kathie »

Congrats Bizzy Lizzy!  How wonderful!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Congratulations on your 1 yr anniversary.  I have a long way to go to hit my 1 yr but I plan on still being here that much closer to my final goal.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Lizzy- Congratulations!!  Just think.  A year ago you were carrying around that extra weight and now you are very close to your goal.  One year can make a huge difference .  My anniversary (and many other's on this board) is coming up next week.  Thank you Roger Troy and First magazine!  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Congratulations!!! May  of 2009 changed all who embraced LDL from that article in positive ways.  It still seems like a dream.  You're beautiful and you have a whole life ahead, so I' thankful that you will be healthier throughout your life.  I wish I could have discovered how to be thin so painlessly in my younger days, but it's great being a healthy senior.  It is such a healthy way to eat for your whole family.  *hug* and  :D Joyful Friend
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Yes, congratulations, Lizzy!  A lot of people are coming upon one year with LDL because of that First article.  I didn't see the article until the end of June, but I've been doing LDL about 11 months now.  So glad I got past my skepticism and broke down and read the article. 

I feel the same way as you do, Wanda.  I wish I'd have found out about this in my 20s or even before!  I did find out about eating healthier and even worked in health food stores in college, but still a lot of info was missing and I tended to gain weight, even though I was eating less processed foods.  I loved to bake whole wheat bread from scratch.  That'll pack on the pounds. 

Lizzy, so glad we got to "meet" through LDL.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Lizzy,

HAPPY 1ST LDL ANNIVERSARY  :rose: .  I didn't realize you have only 11 pounds left to lose before you reach your goal weight so you must have been doing something right during the time we didn't hear from you.
redkat

Post by redkat »

Lizzy,
Congratulations on your 1-year Anniversary.  Isn't LDL wonderful?  I still can't believe how easy it is to lose weight if you stick to the plan.  You are closer to goal than I am, but I know that we will get there.  GREAT JOB !!!!
Kathy
patns

Post by patns »

What wonderful progress you have made in a year Lizzy. You will be in a very healthy place to enjoy the summer this year and will continue on the path to your goal.

Pat
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Miss Bizzy Lizzy.  Congrats.  We both have made it to the one year mark.  I also have had the ups and downs.  I am now doing the downs again.  I redeicated myself to LDL on May 15th which was my anniv. and have been doing better this week and I will be doing better in the weeks to come.
Clown Lady      Kiss tigerlily
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
RB Kayaking
Master Member

Post by RB Kayaking »

Hey Miss Bizzy Lizzy,

I'm waving my kayak paddle to you as a salute to you and your great success on LDL.

RB